Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your favorite TV shows and/or Movies?

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Kit Walker

Inspired by this thread: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/112989-your-top-10-songs-of-all-time/

What are your top 5 or top 10 favorite TV Shows and Movies?

Here are mine:

TV

1. Desperate Housewives

2. American Horror Story

3. Devious Maids

4. Orange is the New Black

5. Pretty Little Liars

6. Shameless

7. Sex and the City

8.  Weeds

9. Glee

10. Parks and Rec

Movies

1. Chicago

2. Rocky Horror

3. Mean Girls

4. Rent

5. Bridesmaids

6. Funny Girl

7. Sinister

8. Clue

9. American Mary

10. Maleficent

Ambrosia

Currently still running, I like:  Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Castle

Reruns:  Will & Grace, Golden Girls, 

I used to live for Desperate Housewives, The Sopranos, Fringe, and LOST.

Would like to start Boardwalk Empire and maybe the AHS series.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

FRANK1991

too many movies so I'll just do TV (excluding all animation and anime):

SHERLOCK :worship:  (I rewatch them way too many times even though there's only 9 episodes :teehee: )

HANNIBAL :rip: to all the characters in the season finale! I don't even-

DOCTOR WHO YAAAS season 8 coming! :omfgaga:

FALLING SKIES gosh need to start watching season 4 but too lazy :fail:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I don't watch many TV shows but my favourites are: Modern Family, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Under The Dome, Awkward. and I probably forgot some :P

Movies: How To Train Your Dragon & How To Train Your Dragon 2, Catching Fire, Easy A, The Help, Silver Linings Playbook, Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2, Amélie, Big Fish, Howl's Moving Castle, Inception and Black Swan :legend:

iloveit123

I can't really rank shows but here is a synopsis, and I have to include some reality because TBH I find it sometimes more enjoyable than scripted - not stuff like 'Survivor' but the ones with scenarios of people living their lives and the silly ones....

Current Shows: American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Parks and Rec, Drag Race, Real Housewives and some other trashy reality TV with sassy women, hahaa, British Celebrity Big Brother, lol

Old Shows that I adore and watched all of: Prisoner Cell Block H, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, Footballers Wives from Britain, anything with Ja'mie, Golden Girls, Three's Company (I'll love you forever, Jack Tripper!), Flava Fav's and New York's dating shows which i still put on sometimes for a laugh, haha

Shows I gave up after watching for a little while: True Blood (cannot stand it now), The Wire (pretty good but damn does it need a lot of attention, gave up after three seasons), Oz (slowly but surely watching when i have the time, but probably won't watch it all), Modern Family (after two seasons got tired of it)

Archived