💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

At What Moment Did You Realize You Had a Gaga-Obsession?

Prometheus

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

I asked the surgeons before my knee surgery to play Just Dance and they did. :emma: 

Miel

When Lollapalooza 2010 happened, and there was so much buzz about her possibly dropping clues for her next album. I've never been excited for an album like that before.

3 points in and ready for more

When I paid for Tap Tap Revenge Lady Gaga Edition

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RegiRey

Right before "Born This Way" came out, I had been searching for "leaked" instrumentals NON-STOP.....then I found the Government hooker edit, and "Sh*t" lol I fell in love, and then I found GGD, but Never joined until recently...... :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Cody Draco

The summer Alejandro was released as a single and I kept putting it on repeat. I annoyed the **** out of my friends and my sister, but I didn't give a **** because I was slayed. :legend:

9th grade when Born This Way was released, that was a really tough year for me and I was battling a lot of inner demons. I had a lot of issues and that album, some of her past songs, her interviews, and live performances kept me company at night when I was struggling to stay alive. :whitney:

When i spent days watching her live performances over and over on youtube and reading EVERY article about her on internet :flop:

Prometheus

When I paid for Tap Tap Revenge Lady Gaga Edition

:lmao:

What about the original Gaga app?

1287557533.jpg

CHROMATICA 2020

Around The Fame Monster. Afterwards, my friends view me as overly-obsessed with Gaga. :emma:

Haroon

When I started always looking for posts about Gaga on perezhilton.com (those days I used to follow it religiously)

Archived