đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3 songs in 4:18.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

What a messy medley :rip: It would make sense if TEOG was studio.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

:awkney: Judas deserves to be perfomed in full. Same to TEOG. and MJH... Seriously this tour is propably no longer than 1h 15mins anymore :manicure:

Chicago show was 95 minutes long apparently.

CharlieQuinn

watch the set be like 30 minutes long when i attend the LA artraves. i'm so glad i saw her in SD, back when the songs weren't butchered.

We were lucky to hear Fashion! And MJH in San Diego. But its not fair for the rest of the fans :( Im going to the first LA show.

She won't sing Aura because she hates Hollywood :derpga:

DeleteMyAccount

guys, this live was dope. I was at the show. I have to agree the show seemed rather short though. Wonder what is going on. Maybe new stuff for a second leg like she did with the Monster Ball.

But why cut everything now?... 

I think everyone thinks that the show is getting shorter because she's making edits to the music, when in reality she always did this in order to get through more material in 2 hours. I think the edits to aura and s-xxx dreams were necessary because she added Judas and Edge, because a lot of monsters didn't get to see her perform it at the btwb. It makes sense to me, I would rather have a variety of music and her honor more of her hits then to do the full song and perform less hits.

ViviLittleM

I think everyone thinks that the show is getting shorter because she's making edits to the music, when in reality she always did this in order to get through more material in 2 hours. I think the edits to aura and s-xxx dreams were necessary because she added Judas and Edge, because a lot of monsters didn't get to see her perform it at the btwb. It makes sense to me, I would rather have a variety of music and her honor more of her hits then to do the full song and perform less hits.

1h25-30 :emo:

:awkney: Judas deserves to be perfomed in full. Same to TEOG. and MJH... Seriously this tour is propably no longer than 1h 15mins anymore :manicure:

It was a full 2 hour show two days ago in Chicago when I saw it. She's trying to make everyone happy... I have to say I was super happy with the changes and edits.

I'm glad I got to see everything in entirety, but I'm kinda pressed she added Judas without doing it in Cleveland.

MTE.

Tbh I love this mashup.

GagaGagaARTPOP

I think it's annoying how she's cutting all the songs and half and even cutting some out. I kind of feel ripped off and that I'm not getting what I paid for

PlanetChromatica

I like how she blended them together.

Why would she cut down the encore?...

Still asking that about Born This Way Ball...

As for the 3 songs in 4 minutes. I have no words. What you doing Gaga?

ThatSLAYGUY

I just pray that all these changes are for a MASSIVE revamp :worship: I am attending the first show of the Australian Leg so here's hoping she does something (*cough* bringbackFashion!andMJH *cough*)

I just pray that all these changes are for a MASSIVE revamp :worship: I am attending the first show of the Australian Leg so here's hoping she does something (*cough* bringbackFashion!andMJH *cough*)

I think/hope between the three of us (inc Somechick) that we'll be coming back with good news.  :later:

aaronyoji

if shes not adding ARTPOP outtakes i dont see the point to this. edge of glory and judas take up so LITTLE time that cutting out mjh and other ARTPOP segments short is so pointless yet the outcome is explosively dissapointing to fans. its really not that hard to put together a good setlist. she doesnt need to water down the tour to an hour and a half ffs. 

We were lucky to hear Fashion! And MJH in San Diego. But its not fair for the rest of the fans :( Im going to the first LA show.

She won't sing Aura because she hates Hollywood :derpga:

yes we were! but i agree that it's not fair to everyone else. i was looking forward to mjh again so i could collect the confetti but oh well :( i'll be at both dates!

hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg can you imagine the meltdowns if she cut aura? messsss. i wish she would at least do the breakdown tbh

Archived