💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Korra Season 3 Discussion/Opinions

Gov Hooka

What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series.

• ATLA Book 1: Water
    • ATLA Book 2: Earth
    • ATLABook 3: Fire
    • LOK Book 1: Air
    • LOK Book 2: Spirits
    • LOK Book 3: Change

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Just saw the fourth episode! Yaaasss Korra! Regain your avatar state! Ugh, the way Toph finally let Korra give her a hug. :cry: :emo:

RAMROD

Just saw the fourth episode! Yaaasss Korra! Regain your avatar state! Ugh, the way Toph finally let Korra give her a hug. :cry: :emo:

Omg the feels during the last part of the episode :giveup:

THE QUEEN IS BACK AND IS COMING FOR THE LESSORS :legend:

Kuvira betta ready, she's gotta storm a coming :evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne

But it's weird because I stan for both Korra and Kuvira :megaflop:

RAMROD

But it's weird because I stan for both Korra and Kuvira :megaflop:

That is....

So at the finale you will feel both sad and happy?! :omg:

TheOriginalOne

That is....

So at the finale you will feel both sad and happy?! :omg:

Idk but I sure as hell want to see Kuvira drag the hell out of Wu one last time. :jase:

The season trailer let us know that she won't defeat Kuvira in that battle next episode...probably because even though her avatar connection is back, she is still not 100% yet. She needs more time to adjust, now that the poison is out of her system

TheOriginalOne
The season trailer let us know that she won't defeat Kuvira in that battle next episode...probably because even though her avatar connection is back, she is still not 100% yet. She needs more time to adjust, now that the poison is out of her system
its also episode 5 so it'd be a weird season if kuvira was defeated right there :dies:

its also episode 5 so it'd be a weird season if kuvira was defeated right there :dies:

It would be cool if she almost killed her and at the last minute Kuvira's army or Bataar Jr. stopped her though.

You know, just to let Korra shine for a while :)

There is no real reason for Kuvira to be stronger than a healthy Korra other than plot convenience, but oh well :ohwell:

RAMROD

Well that is obvious.

I was saying the finale later  :fan:

VforVendetta

The plot is moving too slowly and I'm afraid that it will be too obvious. We are in episode 5 and Korra just got back, if there are not more than 10 episodes then I don't see many interesting things going on till the end of the season and the whole avatar series and it makes me really sad. I hope that the whole idea is not that Korra returns, defeats Kuvira and that's it, no Fire Nation plot, no more older characters action and no memorable things, it will be too obvious. Let's pray for something good.

VforVendetta

Did you guys see the last episode? It was good but the thing is moving too predictably

GypsyPrince

I expected more from this season considering it's the FINAL one. That said, I do enjoy this more than Book 1 and 2. 

This season is super weak so far. We just finished episode six even though the only interesting things that happened were Korra getting the poison out of her body and Kuvira turning out to be a tyran. That could have been discussed in max. two episodes.

Also, the fighting robots seem to make the show less interesting for me. I really hope there's a plot twist coming or otherwise this will be the worst season of any Avatar books so far.

I was just happy to see Asami again, the show pays her so much dust  :emo: I wonder where her relationship with her father is going to go in the coming episodes (if anywhere)!

Archived