šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Korra Season 3 Discussion/Opinions

Gov Hooka

What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series.

• ATLA Book 1: Water
    • ATLA Book 2: Earth
    • ATLABook 3: Fire
    • LOK Book 1: Air
    • LOK Book 2: Spirits
    • LOK Book 3: Change

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Omg that trailer was bloody amazing :giveup: So glad it's a few years later because it just gives the impression that more is happening//has happened so it's super exciting :excited:

TheOriginalOne
Omg that trailer was bloody amazing :giveup: So glad it's a few years later because it just gives the impression that more is happening//has happened so it's super exciting :excited:
Although I think initially, book 4 starts off right where book 3 left off and it later on skips the three years. :excited:

Today's the day guys!!!!

I'm so freaking excited!!!

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

Ā 

It's already been uploaded to Nick.com and is also available for purchaseĀ iTunes.

Just watched it. This season looks like it's going to bring it.Ā  :gum:

TheOriginalOne

It's already been uploaded to Nick.com and is also available for purchaseĀ iTunes.

Just watched it. This season looks like it's going to bring it.Ā  :gum:

:udidnt: Im about to go watch it!!!!!

Haroon

Although I think initially, book 4 starts off right where book 3 left off and it later on skips the three years. :excited:

Oooh :omg: I thought it'd straight away start 3 years later then have small flashbacks of right after book 3 :huh:

Ā 

I'm gonna go watch it now anyway :popcorn: Do we have to use spoilers in this topic when speaking about the newest episodes by the way? :confused:

TheOriginalOne

Oooh :omg: I thought it'd straight away start 3 years later then have small flashbacks of right after book 3 :huh:

Ā 

I'm gonna go watch it now anyway :popcorn: Do we have to use spoilers in this topic when speaking about the newest episodes by the way? :confused:

Actually, after watching the first episode I think you're right!

Haroon

Actually, after watching the first episode I think you're right!

Just watched it and omg :omg:

Ā 

I LOVED THIS EPISODE :giveup: It was really weird though, like what a cliff hanger :nooo:

By the way, is this the official Legend of Korra discussion thread? :confused: If so, could the title be changed please? :sweat:Ā 

RAMROD

YAS! Toph YAS!

Ā 

Ā 

I am guessing she will mentor Korra to her full potential again then?

Also, metal bending? I am excited to know how this will progress! YAS!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived