Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Something that still bugs me like 56 years later

lndigo

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

This was just after she cancelled a show because of exhaustion, she was clearly just exhausted. i remember watching it and being like 'come on gaga you can do it' :P 

She seemed really annoyed about it aswell lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

If you notice, the back of her dress isn't zipped up either. That's why it keeps falling off :lmao: Still an amazing performance though, and a million times better than anything from 2011 onwards.

thathimerosguy

it was suppose to break..you can see she was aggravated and her shoulder strap kept falling..her peak of frustration was when she slammed the mic down before singing speechless and she just sung her anger out..beautiful

bionic

it was suppose to break..you can see she was aggravated and her shoulder strap kept falling..her peak of frustration was when she slammed the mic down before singing speechless

buy bionic

Goosey

This wasn't 56 years ago. I thought this was going to be about how baseball stopped letting the fans pick All-Stars.

You can't just smash a windshield like that, they are laminated safety glass. Even side windows are hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOF11mQTjs

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Girl Under You

She was like i2Sr3kuFSP94j.gif

nnnnnnnnnnnn

What show is this from :rip:

If you notice, the back of her dress isn't zipped up either. That's why it keeps falling off :lmao: Still an amazing performance though, and a million times better than anything from 2011 onwards.

This, this and this.

GagaMyBlood95

It started breaking but I guess she didn't have time to fully break it :toofunny:

Awesome performance and voice, but that dress was falling off which was annoying!

lavenderblondee

You can just tell in her eyes girl is EXHAUSTED. :ohno:  But good lord, what a perfect performance regardless. I can't imagine how annoyed I'd be if something that was important to the performance ended up malfunctioning, especially if I was already exhausted as she was. I will never/could never/ get over how flawless her outfits were during her performances in the TFM era. Slaying me, gagz. :whip:

My Little Phoney

OMG this performance was so good :nooo: and yeah, I think it was supposed to break :flop:

erm????

Archived