Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I DISAGREE

So much Iggy haters just because she is now famous. lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

I've been saying this since Fancy dropped... :manicure:

Iggy isn't a good rapper, obviously people wouldn't be here for her versus alone. Otherwise the song would be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj3bSe_IRfA

Iggy isn't a good rapper, obviously people wouldn't be here for her versus alone. Otherwise the song would be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj3bSe_IRfA

I love Iggy but I agree

Leave it with Charli's amazing verse is just so basic and blend. But with Charli's verse it sounds way better, even Iggy's parts sound better when it's with them

Iggy haters = Azealia "fans"

Fan of neither, but I can at least hear a good rapper in Azealia Banks unlike the mediocre rapper that is Iggy. Being a fan of Iggy as a rapper is like being a fan of Katy because she's a good live singer.

aquaprincess

i just dont get why it has to be an either/or situation. they helped each other, they like/respect each other, so who cares?

LordDisick

Fan of neither, but I can at least hear a good rapper in Azealia Banks unlike the mediocre rapper that is Iggy. Being a fan of Iggy as a rapper is like being a fan of Katy because she's a good live singer.

stop acting like what you say are facts when music preference is subjective 

🌹 free britney 🌹

Thanks, now please go back to spamming threads about her.

JusticeforVenus

well maybe XCX made the song cAchy... but Problem without Iggy is AWFUL

That's not true. I realize that music is subjective, but saying Iggy isn't a good rapper simply because it isn't commercially (no Charli XCX) marketable is not fair to say... use another reason than that.

Not to mention this is just a demo, not a finished product.

--

In regards to the article, that is completely untrue. I listen to the song and equally enjoy both, if not Iggy even more so. I find myself rapping and singing along to Iggy's parts WAY more than I do the chorus.

Honey Boo Boo

No. Iggy Azalea is great imo and I listen to it because of her. I actually didn't like Charlie in it originally but I got used to it. I'm like the 1% who feels like this lol.

Preach :legend:

I only rap to the song, I don't sing the chorus whenever it plays. :smh:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

PoshLife

More internet activism from the bored bloggers at Huffington Post *yawns*

I love Iggy but let's be real the reason why it's charting so well is because of Charli's verse like they said

well this is misleading because most rap songs that do this well owe their success to a catchy chorus. Like Eminem's "Monster" or Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie." The point being it's not a phenomenon unique to this song.

Bebe

That's not true. I realize that music is subjective, but saying Iggy isn't a good rapper simply because it isn't commercially (no Charli XCX) marketable is not fair to say... use another reason than that.

Not to mention this is just a demo, not a finished product.

I didn't say that she isn't a good rapper "simply because it isn't commercially marketable" so don't put words in my mouth...

Her rhyming scheme is lazy, her wordplay is bad, her rap vocabulary seems to be extremely limited and her fake accent is a gimmick that wears off fast. She isn't a good rapper.

Archived