💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Shortening of artRAVE

jojo Freud

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I hate when fans think that shortening the tour is ok. We are talking about MJH and F!

People are paying to see her. We want to experience the whole album live. (But not Dope because it doesn't fit the rave theme)

It's not fair that some fans gt to hear MJH and F! Live and others didn't. We love gaga and ARTPOP. I know that things were not going so good for gaga during this era, but Please gaga, do it for your fans. She doesn't need to jump and dance during all songs, but we want to enjoy ARTPOP's magic....

This tbh, why do fans just take this lying down? We should soma her on social media and demand for the return of Fashion! and MJH and Cake Like Lady Gaga. as well as the keeping of Judas and TEOG.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85? :eek: My artRave show was an hour and 50 minutes. Where did you get 85 minutes from? I assume you aren't going anyhow, since you don't like the album or tour, so what does it matter to you if it is shorter than the BTWB?

I've never seen an opening act play for 85 minutes...are you talking about a co-headlining situation? Most concerts I've been to, the main act is on stage an hour and a half to two hours. If it is more than that, the length seems to almost counteract the overall concert experience. I'm happy that the artRave wasn't two and a half hours, as that is just too long...especially for non-stans. (which is the majority of concert attendees anyway) :shrug:

You should, tbh.If you think you don't want to go...don't! :)

Well, all the reports I've heard and videos of complete artrave I saw on the internet indicate that the average show takes an hour and a half, it should vary, but not much. And I'm not going to the artrave even because it's not coming to my country. And u r right, I shouldn't care about this era at all, I just get affraid after ARTPOP she will keep not delivering what she used to.

Whispering

Well, all the reports I've heard and videos of complete artrave I saw on the internet indicate that the average show takes an hour and a half, it should vary, but not much. And I'm not going to the artrave even because it's not coming to my country. And u r right, I shouldn't care about this era at all, I just get affraid after ARTPOP she will keep not delivering what she used to.

Wait...there are videos at every stop where someone recorded from the very opening music to the final bow and exit? (Without stopping or interruption)

Could you link those, please...because I would love to see those full videos!

Wait...there are videos at every stop where someone recorded from the very opening music to the final bow and exit? (Without stopping or interruption)

Could you link those, please...because I would love to see those full videos!

There's one from Atlantic City in Youtube, I don't have the link, but it has good image and less than a thousand views. It's like one hour and 35 minutues

lairofhk

I really don't understand why like everything this era has to be so messy. Like c'mon Gaga. 

Whispering

There's one from Atlantic City in Youtube, I don't have the link, but it has good image and less than a thousand views. It's like one hour and 35 minutues

Please make sure you post the link! I would love to see it again from start to finish!

I really don't understand why like everything this era has to be so messy. Like c'mon Gaga. 

I don't understand why everybody thinks that changes are "messy."  I think that the changes are FANTASTIC.... it shows that she is actually thinking about it rather then just doing exactly the same thing second by second every single night. 

And since when is 90 minutes not long enough? 

This tour is effing amazing. 

Born To Slay

I don't understand why everybody thinks that changes are "messy."  I think that the changes are FANTASTIC.... it shows that she is actually thinking about it rather then just doing exactly the same thing second by second every single night. 

And since when is 90 minutes not long enough? 

This tour is effing amazing.

Gaga always does 2 hr shows

Born To Slay

Evidently not.    :reductive:

That's my point, people are pissed because this is her shortest tour to date and she still keeps shortening it.

Archived