• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine why.

but at least we still got some ARTPOP songs to enjoy

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Altair

but at least we still got some ARTPOP songs to enjoy

Yeah and the blend from all 3 albums makes for an unforgettable night tbh.

Yeah and the blend from all 3 albums makes for an unforgettable night tbh.

TBH, i really love judas but, i have high hopes mjh isn't really gonna be cut for later shows

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Better Day

Due to this, I am thinking about selling my ticket, It's turning messy

Together You And I!

Whispering

Honestly, I can't at this tour. My BTWBall show had 145 minutes, I agree it's too much but did she really have to cut it to 85? It's the lenght of an opening act show, and she doesn't even dance as much as the past tour (based on videos), I understand she's had problems with her hip, but I feel like the Artrave is incomplete. This whole era has been a mess anyway, BTW era was messy but at least the album and the tour were really good, unlike the current era (imo)

85? :eek: My artRave show was an hour and 50 minutes. Where did you get 85 minutes from? I assume you aren't going anyhow, since you don't like the album or tour, so what does it matter to you if it is shorter than the BTWB?

I've never seen an opening act play for 85 minutes...are you talking about a co-headlining situation? Most concerts I've been to, the main act is on stage an hour and a half to two hours. If it is more than that, the length seems to almost counteract the overall concert experience. I'm happy that the artRave wasn't two and a half hours, as that is just too long...especially for non-stans. (which is the majority of concert attendees anyway) :shrug:

Due to this, I am thinking about selling my ticket, It's turning messy

You should, tbh.If you think you don't want to go...don't! :)

Whispering

It's not even an hour and a half.

Not true. You shouldn't report things that you heard or read somewhere as fact!

I hope she's not in pain again but I don't get why she keeps shortening and getting rid of the songs like she doesn't need to be dancing and jumping while singing in every song!!!! That really bugs me, she could stand there or be sitting and just sing but she wants to be ****ing jumping all the time!!!

HauntingHollow

By the end of the tour she will perform all the songs wrapped into a single 3min performance  :toofloppy:  with costume changes included  :creepflop:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Better Day

85? :eek: My artRave show was an hour and 50 minutes. Where did you get 85 minutes from? I assume you aren't going anyhow, since you don't like the album or tour, so what does it matter to you if it is shorter than the BTWB?

I've never seen an opening act play for 85 minutes...are you talking about a co-headlining situation? Most concerts I've been to, the main act is on stage an hour and a half to two hours. If it is more than that, the length seems to almost counteract the overall concert experience. I'm happy that the artRave wasn't two and a half hours, as that is just too long...especially for non-stans. (which is the majority of concert attendees anyway) :shrug:

You should, tbh.If you think you don't want to go...don't! :)

I want to go but I ain't letting my mum pay £120 for an hour show

Together You And I!

Not true. You shouldn't report things that you heard or read somewhere as fact!

Well I know when I went, it was just over an hour and a half. I assumed the 85 minute reports were true, considering the cuts. :shrug:

I wish she would've performed Judas at my date. :giveup:

Whispering

I want to go but I ain't letting my mum pay £120 for an hour show

It's closer to two hours, but if you think you are wasting your Mom's money, you should most definitely sell your ticket!

ryhanna

I just wish she'd give us a reason. If its her hip being fragile, just tell us so we can understand why the tour that many people are paying a lot of money to see is being shortened. :(

Whatever the reason, it's disappointing nonetheless, but I'm sure many fans would be a lot more understanding if they knew why Gaga was shortening the shows.

CharlieQuinn

I hate when fans think that shortening the tour is ok. We are talking about MJH and F!

People are paying to see her. We want to experience the whole album live. (But not Dope because it doesn't fit the rave theme)

It's not fair that some fans gt to hear MJH and F! Live and others didn't. We love gaga and ARTPOP. I know that things were not going so good for gaga during this era, but Please gaga, do it for your fans. She doesn't need to jump and dance during all songs, but we want to enjoy ARTPOP's magic....

Archived