Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shortening of artRAVE

jojo Freud

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I'd understand if she was on pain again, but I'm flying 1000km to see this tour and I would be disappointed if it only was 1 hour long when the BTWB was longer than 2 hours...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if she goes on stage and farts in a bag for an hour I'm just happy she's coming to Australia.

Ethan

MJH is honestly a boiling point for me. I'm ****ing heartbroken. That song is a gem and I was already disappointed when she cut out half of the song originally. God dammit gaga

Mary Jane Holland sounds so good in the arena though

I won't get to experience it if she cut it for good

The Show is 2 Hours long,right?

:ohno:

Because 2 Hours is fine with me .....

:legend:

It's not even an hour and a half.

Honestly, I can't at this tour. My BTWBall show had 145 minutes, I agree it's too much but did she really have to cut it to 85? It's the lenght of an opening act show, and she doesn't even dance as much as the past tour (based on videos), I understand she's had problems with her hip, but I feel like the Artrave is incomplete. This whole era has been a mess anyway, BTW era was messy but at least the album and the tour were really good, unlike the current era (imo)

Totally agree.

Plus, what's the point of adding old songs if she is cutting new ones? This is the ARTPOP ball, not the 'listen to my old hits ball'.

jojo Freud

Honestly, I can't at this tour. My BTWBall show had 145 minutes, I agree it's too much but did she really have to cut it to 85? It's the lenght of an opening act show, and she doesn't even dance as much as the past tour (based on videos), I understand she's had problems with her hip, but I feel like the Artrave is incomplete. This whole era has been a mess anyway, BTW era was messy but at least the album and the tour were really good, unlike the current era (imo)

this tour is getting messier everytime I check whats going on...

I agree with this. The current era is really freaking messy and that includes the tour. I know that things dont always go to plan but a tour is something that can easily be controlled and maintained and that hasnt been done in my opinion. For example; Australia is yet to get any promo for artrave and the first date is around 40 days away with only 30% of the tickets being sold for the first aussie date. This is a factor that could have been repaired months ago but it wasnt. Also yes almost every time I see anything about artrave its always about an aspect that has changed to make the show in my opinion messier. I really hope that the show goes through an overhaul in some way while it moves across the world and outside of America. Wether it be a new setlist to make the show longer or interludes even new costumes anything at all. 

I honestly hate criticising gaga because normally there isnt a reason to do so, but this tour in my opinion is one of those reasons. 

SweetEscape

The ICONIC chairs dance can't be cut :crossed:

MJH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judas

This.

And how dare she shorten SD?! :giveup:

This is making me so mad :crossed:

First she doesn't sing Fashion! and MJH full, she doesn't perform JND nor Dope. Then she cuts F! an CLLG, and now she cuts MJH, and shortens Aura and SD for half Judas and TEOG? This is the ARTPOP Ball :grr:

Gagalvaro

I hope she keeps Judas on the setlist but I want MJH to come back with a new performance.

I don't think she's shortening the tour due to pain because she shortened fashion/cake like lady gaga which are songs where she didn't dance and exhaust her.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

i dont even understand why she is shortening it, she could add back in MJH, Fashion! and full Sexxx Dreams and still be able to do the show in an hour and a half 

DrewStevens

She cuts songs in every tour.

She had a lot of health issues and a surgery. If you really care about her you should support her and think more about her health.

Some of you are acting like if she cut half of the show.

Lol and lets not forget how dope wasn't even on the show to begin with.

she did state that she doesn't wan't to perform dope

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Archived