Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Shortening of artRAVE

jojo Freud

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

So as many of you may have noticed artRAVE is shortening. Gaga may be performing past songs like Judas and TEOF but she isnt even performing the whole song, primarily she is only singing the chorus of these songs and skipping the rest of the verses.

The current setlist consists of 22 songs, 19 songs of which she's on stage but 14 of those shortened (which consists of gaga singing possibly the chorus and maybe a single verse of a song) and there are only 5 full songs in the whole show. It seems as with ever new show it is shortened even further with either the cutting or total removal of songs (like MJH). I feel like by the time the show comes to me it will be 10 minutes long going at this rate.

Dont misinterpret me, I know and fully understand that gaga works really hard for what she does but this tour isn't as amazing as it could be relating to the setlist. 

Why do you suppose she is doing this? Why just randomly perform a section of many songs on the setlist instead of doing the whole song?  Do you think something could be wrong and she is trying to hide it from us. I doubt she is hiding something as serious as another hip problem from us as that would've already been check out. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

I personally prefer a show of just 1 hour than a 2 hour show knowing how much pain she must have afterwards...

What? There are 9 full length songs, it's not THAT bad. 

ARTPOP

G.U.Y.

Venus

MANiCURE

Aura

Sexxx Dreams

Bad Romance

Applause

Gypsy 

But I completely understand your frustration, I feel the same - I'm very disappointed about it being an 85 minute show. She should totally have added TEOG, LoveGame and Judas to the full premiered show. Then it would be a bit more substantial. 

littleFandor

i would believe that she would be exhausted and unfortiunately she has a pretty full schedule the next months :/

I can understand shortening songs because it's too much on her voice to sing every night, I'm disappointed fashion and MJH are cut

AmenTheNight

One thing : cutting 3'10 minutes of MJH for 1'15 of Judas is an hoax, end of the story.

monsterdreams

Such a shame

But hearing TEOG live, if only for a minute :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

JoshMonster

What? There are 9 full length songs, it's not THAT bad. 

ARTPOP

G.U.Y.

Venus

MANiCURE

Aura

Sexxx Dreams

Bad Romance

Applause

Gypsy 

But I completely understand your frustration, I feel the same - I'm very disappointed about it being an 85 minute show. She should totally have added TEOG, LoveGame and Judas to the full premiered show. Then it would be a bit more substantial.

I think she's shortened Aura and Sexxx dreams as well.

Yanko

shell add sheisse to the setlist i think shes getting ready for the dvd cause dvd has to be flawless so dont worry everything will befine 

Blake

You got this from the Aussie Monsters Facebook group didn't you? rip:

amenART

I would prefer full length ARTPOP songs than cutting them short to add in old songs tbh 

DanceInTheDark

I don't want her to have a bad time cause of the pain

For me it's enough if she only performs ARTPOP (all full songs)

well... MTN instead of Dope

:awesome:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived