Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How does Artrave compare to Gaga's other tours?

lazygaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

I've never been to any of her shows :messga:

:toofunny: but fomr what ive seen artrave is better than btwb 

Batwings

If you go, you'll have a blast. I did. It's mostly the people who are judging it from pictures and YouTube videos who are saying anything negative about it.

For me, the BTWB was WAY too long of a show. The storyline was also messy. I realize that a lot of people on here have only been to that show, though.

If you go, you'll have a blast. I did. It's mostly the people who are judging it from pictures and YouTube videos who are saying anything negative about it.

This. Which you can't do. It doesn't do it any justice.

lazygaga

I'm pretty much on the same page as you :yes: I loved TMB and BTWB, and based on pictures I don't think I'd enjoy artRave as much as the previous two, but I don't want to miss out on it in case the videos and pictures don't do it justice so I'm attending anyway :laughga:

I know what u mean, when I watch the Artrave videos I'm like :awkney:

But when I watched BTWB videos I felt the same way and when I actually went it was amazing :legend:

RodeckDanny

To me, the ArtRave is superior to any of her other tours. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

MANiDONTCURE

imo it's her best one thus far

i happy it's almost completely focused on just the music, no theatrics, no storyline.

can't wait to see it on friday.

this 100%. I remember looking at pictures and videos and thinking how lame the artRave was and it was literally the best night of my life. I liked it more than the BTWB, idk about the TMB though

BTWB>artRAVE>MB 1.0>MB 2.0>Fame Ball>MB 2.5

I loathed MB 2.5 when Gaga started cutting stuff just so she could perform Born This Way at the end of the MB.

MB 1.0 was truly one of THE best experiences ever!

IrishMike18

I've only been to the artRave in person, but I've seen both the Monster Ball Tour and BTWB on the internet, and artRave looked and felt so much better.

So wish I could go to a second show  :rip:

HORRORHOLIC

How does it compare to her other tours ? Well, I just got back from the Toronto show and I can honestly say it doesn't compare. Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing show and her band really kicked ass. But the show itself just seemed to be missing the creativity of the other tours. That's my 100% honest opinion!!

GagaGagaARTPOP

I love all gagas tour it's just my opinion but artRAVE is my least favorite

geopang

How does it compare to her other tours ? Well, I just got back from the Toronto show and I can honestly say it doesn't compare. Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing show and her band really kicked ass. But the show itself just seemed to be missing the creativity of the other tours. That's my 100% honest opinion!!

This seems like the most honest, logical answer

Applause

It was my first gaga concert and I couldn't stop jumping, singing and dancing. :toofunny:

Xalser

Archived