💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

How does Artrave compare to Gaga's other tours?

lazygaga

Featured Posts

lazygaga

For those who have been to the Artrave and been to Gaga's other tours, how do you guys think the Artrave compares?

I've been to the Monster ball and the BTWB and thought they were flawless :gaga: but I'm not really feeling the new tour. However, I don't want to miss out on some amazing experience that only comes once in a lifetime :giveup:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm pretty much on the same page as you :yes: I loved TMB and BTWB, and based on pictures I don't think I'd enjoy artRave as much as the previous two, but I don't want to miss out on it in case the videos and pictures don't do it justice so I'm attending anyway :laughga:

Miles better than BTWB, on par with TMB. It's a complete party, and you never stop dancing, or as Gaga says "raving."

AND... you can NOT judge the tour based solely on pictures and videos. I did the same pre-artRAVE, and was I ever wrong. Attend and you will see.

vespertine

imo it's her best one thus far

i happy it's almost completely focused on just the music, no theatrics, no storyline.

can't wait to see it on friday.

Hellspont

This will be my first tour of hers I get to go to so I will be biased towards it obviously

TimisaMonster

Let's just say it's not her best...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

artRAVE is definitely her most clean and tight show. Everything just goes and goes, one song after another, and the journey is really smooth. BTWB was clunky and inconsistent. TMB was in between the two.

Ladey Gagz

I've been to BTWB and I guess I like both equally. Maybe BTWB a tad bit better

in case the videos and pictures don't do it justice so I'm attending anyway :laughga:

trust me they don't :manicure:

Personally I found it the most fun and it's the one that got me the most out of my comfort zone (I went to MB twice and BTWB once). The lack of storyline made it drag a little at times but it's still just a lot of fun and a visual overload. 

Haroon

trust me they don't :manicure:

I trust your judgement :yes: I'll be back with my opinion after the 25th of October :laughga:

Ladey Gagz

I trust your judgement :yes: I'll be back with my opinion after the 25th of October :laughga:

that's a long time :giveup:

Archived