💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Yu-Gi-Oh! slay your life?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

calmar

I don't play anymore, but I LOVED using those girls, their play style always suited me more 

UGH the nostalgia  :emo:

When did you stop playing? A lot of the cards Mai used in Season 4 vs. Jou are now playable cards.

To be fair, things are usually better in their original form.

It's also better to read a book in the original language it was written in for example, without translations.

Well, since they are not that new you can also play them on PC with an emulator if you want, they are totally awesome, and if you love YuGiOh a lot it would be even more fun for you for sure :)

Yeah but I don't know Japanese well enough to do that yet. I learned a little from watching the show, like kisama "bastard", bakana 'impossible' and shÃ
kan suru "to summon". 

I do have an EDS emulator on my computer :fan:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I used to be obsessed, I loved it so much. :rip:

I wanna duel Jjang :giveup:

calmar

I wanna duel Jjang :giveup:

There should totally be a Duel Tournament to reflect the Pokemon Tournament going on on GGD :giveup:

Instead of Battle City it would be Gagz City. Or maybe ARTPOP Kingdom > Duelist Kingdom

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

calmar

No it was way too confusing for my little brain  :duck:

Sorry to hear that. I don't think it's harder than poker or whatever, and there's a lot less gambling involved. I think the worst thing (other than simply learning) it is how expensive it can be to get a competitive deck going and the outrageous elitism that many competitive players have.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

SychosSoChic

When did you stop playing? A lot of the cards Mai used in Season 4 vs. Jou are now playable cards.

6th grade roundabout? My parents made me throw my cards out  :toofunny:

When I looked for cards again I couldn't find them  :cry:

Now I have access to cards, but not enough time  :toofloppy:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Cody Draco

It's very alive on Tumblr. Plus, the 5th YGO series - YGO Arc-V - is currently airing in Japan, so at least the 'geeks playing card games' concept won't die any time soon.

I didn't know that! :party:

Cody Draco

It definitely made me want to learn Ancient Egyptian. Of course since it existed from a time period equivalent to Old Latin - Modern Italian, choosing 'which' Egyptian to study is a different story.

Which god card was your favorite?

I know you weren't asking me, but Obelisk The Tormentor is my favorite god card. :flutter:

ThisGuyTony

Oh my! Yes!!

I was in elementary school when the show became a hit. My Mother wouldn't let me have any cards so I sometimes begged the other kids to let me have a card or two. :smh: :smh:

calmar

Oh my! Yes!!

I was in elementary school when the show became a hit. My Mother wouldn't let me have any cards so I sometimes begged the other kids to let me have a card or two. :smh: :smh:

I collected the cards but I somehow misplaced all of my BEWDs :huh:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Duel city with the GOD cards is the best season :legend:

The Winged Dragon Of Ra

Slifer The Sky Dragon

Obelisk The Tormentor

81IPo25VC9L._SX522_.jpg

:legend:

Batwings

I was OBSESSED with this show when it was first released in the U.S. I watched every Saturday morning and every afternoon when I got home from school.

I remember playing the videogame for Playstation 1 all day lmao. I had a ton of cards and everything. I wasn't very good tho :flop:

"sigh" nostalgia lol

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Archived