Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Thoughts about artRAVE and ARTPOP

Ronk

Featured Posts

Ronk

FAME and TFM did, but I'm yet to see AP.

I'm so sorry to have missed them, and the BTW Ball even more.  That era was another example of Gaga giving of herself to help people.  She lost many fans that don't understand or support her causes, but she saved lives and helped thousands.  All the awards and #1 songs in the world are nothing compared to saving even one life. She truly gives of herself.  Same thing with ARTPOP.  She knew that many people are not there for art, but she wanted to spread and inspire art and creativity in young people so she did the era, again giving of herself.  We are the lucky beneficiaries of Gaga not going the commercial route, and you will experience that when you see artRAVE.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk

ARTPOP and the artRave will always have a special place in my heart. It's my favorite of her works, and I will stand by that until she releases something that tops it.

My favorite, also.  Can't wait to see her again in another live performance.  I took HD video of much of the Buffalo show but it turns out the true art of the show can't be captured well on video, it must be experienced live.

Ronk

I don't see why anyone thinks they can pass judgement on a show they haven't attended 

This is an important point.  I read a negative article by a critic who had not actually seen the show.

I looked at the HD videos I took at the concert and found they don't come close to capturing what the show is really like.  I have not seen any videos or pics that capture that.  Anyone who has been to the Grand Canyon in America knows what I mean.  No matter how many great photos you have seen of the Grand Canyon, you are still totally amazed to see what it is really like.  The images can't capture it.

I love this thread.

I think it's so important that people stop complaining until they have actually been to the show (esp. the setlist). It all makes sense if you think about standing through the whole thing! 

I can't wait to go next month! Wooooo! 

Ronk

I think it's so important that people stop complaining until they have actually been to the show

This.  Honestly, it's been more than a week after the show and I'm still stunned and amazed.  The best part is, it's all Gaga ... her concept, her creativity, and her artistic endeavor.  Watching the show is like looking into Gaga's artistic soul, and one can appreciate the depth of her talent.  I posted some video I took of the show here:  http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/112929-video-clips-from-artrave-in-buffalo-in-hd/

DeleteMyAccount

Yea you never really know what to expect until you go.  Jewel's n Drugs was actually one of the highlights for me.  As well as PARTYNAUSEOUS, Donatella, and Fashion!.  All the songs I was looking forward to actually underwhelmed imo.

Ronk

I hope to have the kind of transcendent experience you have had :legend:

Can't wait for this experience

Will be my first gaga show and I'm sure it will be all of the things mentioned here

I hope you and others will post their thoughts about the show here.  I don't know of anyone that went that wasn't thrilled by the experience.  Even critics who have been hard on Gaga have been giving artRAVE good reviews.  This show may be one of her greatest endeavors.

ItsTommyBitch

I hope you and others will post their thoughts about the show here.  I don't know of anyone that went that wasn't thrilled by the experience.  Even critics who have been hard on Gaga have been giving artRAVE good reviews.  This show may be one of her greatest endeavors.

I posted my thoughts on the actual Chicago IL, ArtRave page though :laughga:

It was definitely a highlight of my summer and overall life tbh. It was my first concert ever and im so glad that it was :party:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ronk

I posted my thoughts on the actual Chicago IL, ArtRave page though :laughga:

It was definitely a highlight of my summer and overall life tbh. It was my first concert ever and im so glad that it was :party:

Great.  No wonder it has sold out nearly every venue so far.  If the word spreads about how amazing the show is, it would help sell out around the world.

Archived