💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Thoughts about artRAVE and ARTPOP

Ronk

Featured Posts

Ronk

The artRAVE in Buffalo last night took me by surprise, even though I had seen the beautiful photos and videos of earlier shows. The show was all about art. The colors, the shapes, the movement, the staging, the costumes, the choreography, all put together in a beautiful and cohesive way; as much about art as a visit to a great art museum. Seeing artRAVE in person is a must in order to understand that artRAVE and the ARTPOP era are designed to spread and encourage art and creativity to people around the world. Gaga expresses these thoughts in her short speeches at the concert. It’s the theme of the ARTPOP era. artRAVE is one of the places art can be found in ARTPOP. It’s amazing, it’s astounding, and it’s so, so beautiful.

When I was young I did not think about or care about themes, art, or what an artist was really like as a person or was trying to accomplish. I was only there for the music. Over time I hope more and more people come to realize that the ARTPOP era is one of the gifts Gaga has given the world. By encouraging art and creativity, it's one of Gaga's many endeavors to help and inspire people. But I think one needs to see the show in person and be open to more than only the music. Pics and videos of the concert don’t even begin to do it justice.

I live outside the space time continuum.

squeala

I haven't been yet but I totally agree. I don't see why anyone thinks they can pass judgement on a show they haven't attended  :toofunny: And anyone who's been a fan for a long time should realise that the tour is always one of the most important parts of an "era" for Gaga - the album would be incomplete without it

ItsTommyBitch

I hope to have the kind of transcendent experience you have had :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monsterdreams

Can't wait for this experience

Will be my first gaga show and I'm sure it will be all of the things mentioned here

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Batwings

The show really exceeded all my expectations when I saw it and is the true magnum opus of this era.

Raikou

I'm very excited for my show, what you said was lovely.

Glad you had such a great time!

Tropico

YAY! Glad you had a great time! :party:

And I think people forgot that Gaga said ARTPOP was a celebration of her career and that's why the rave atmoshpere fits it so well! :gaga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ronk

YAY! Glad you had a great time! :party:

And I think people forgot that Gaga said ARTPOP was a celebration of her career and that's why the rave atmoshpere fits it so well! :gaga:

Yes, and it was such a rave.  The people in the audience were amazing.  What a party!  Gaga still comes up with the great concepts.

Ronk

Can't wait for this experience

Will be my first gaga show and I'm sure it will be all of the things mentioned here

It was my first show also. Tbh I am still in shock, and thinking about the show brings tears to my eyes. The entire concept is 100% Gaga and expresses all she is as an artist.

djBuffoon

ARTPOP and the artRave will always have a special place in my heart. It's my favorite of her works, and I will stand by that until she releases something that tops it.

AntwonMonster

You were so lucky to go. I went to the Connecticut artrave and it was so amazing that I wanted to go to a second one. The closest one besides the new jersey show was the Buffalo show but I couldn't go because that's basically by Canada and a 7 hour drive from here. But, it's ok. She will always have more shows close to me. :) Glad you had fun !

CatAshleyFAME

It was my first show also. Tbh I am still in shock, and thinking about the show brings tears to my eyes. The entire concept is 100% Gaga and expresses all she is as an artist.

My third! FAME TFM AP.

Ronk

My third! FAME TFM AP.

OMG. I'm so jealous.  Did they all slay you?

Archived