💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Britney's "Alien" w/o autotune leaks, William Orbit responds

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I can guarantee you that you wouldn't hear these kind of vocals from Gaga, no matter in how bad shape or how "unwarmed" her voice was

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos

I can guarantee you that you would hear these kind of vocals from Gaga, no matter in how bad shape or how "unwarmed" her voice was

I think there is a " n't " missing (would)  :deadbanana:

Omg... is that video real???

edit: okay it's not as/so bad in areas but in other areas wow.

He's delusional. I lead an a cappella group at my university, so I know you should warm up before singing, but if you're a (good) singer, you don't sound absolutely terrible like Britney Spears. There's nothing good about her voice at all.... It's a shame a "singer" so bad is making millions more than people who actually have talent are making

Kermit the frog

I think there is a " n't " missing (would)  :deadbanana:

oops :deadbanana:

Monster2015

This is like judging the Applause demo that leaked. Did it sound good? No. Because it wasn't meant to sound good the first time so obviously it's not going to sound good here. That doesn't mean I like Britney as an artist but still.

MarkoLilMonster

Well it wasn't that bad imo, I thought it would be much worse because we're talking about Britney here :hehe:

Levine

He's delusional. I lead an a cappella group at my university, so I know you should warm up before singing, but if you're a (good) singer, you don't sound absolutely terrible like Britney Spears. There's nothing good about her voice at all.... It's a shame a "singer" so bad is making millions more than people who actually have talent are making

He's not delusional, he's being polite and kind with her. 

What should he say? "Yes it's real she's a ****ing joke"?

Mythos

Don't get why everyone is attacking Britney. I never loved her because of her voice, maybe just on Everytime, she was a s-xbomb, amazing dancer/entertainer and so full of life and energy. There is a reason why she was always famous than Christina, but well, the people destroyed everything she once had, and now she has only her voice left.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived