๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MJH cut for tonights show (started late)

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Sara

I'm changing the thread title to "MJH cut for tonights show (started late)", unless someone has hard evidence more was cut, or that these cuts are permanent.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

I'm changing the thread title to "MJH cut for tonights show (started late)", unless someone has hard evidence more was cut, or that these cuts are permanent.

Thank youย  :worship:ย  :worship:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Zilla

Where did this originate from, twitter?

ย 

No legit sources. Unless that person was there, I will believe otherwise....

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

TimisaMonster

ย 

Why cut out the better songs...she should've cut a song that WASN'T on ARTPOP...Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Telephone, etc...

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Sara

Why cut out the better songs...she should've cut a song that WASN'T on ARTPOP...Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Telephone, etc...

Well, that's subjective. I think a lot of fans would be more upset at cutting a certified hit than cutting MJH. :shrug: It depends. But ya, I personally would rather hear MJH than maybe...Poker Face. It is a tour for ARTPOP after all. :)

at this point she's going to cut half of ARTPOP by the time she brings the tour to Latin America and I'm not going to the artRave just to see her do PokerFace JD and Telephone :crossed:

HausOfAntonio

I SWEAR TO LUCIFER IF MJH GETS CUT ON MY DATE OMFG

TimisaMonster

Well, that's subjective. I think a lot of fans would be more upset at cutting a certified hit than cutting MJH. :shrug: It depends. But ya, I personally would rather hear MJH than maybe...Poker Face. It is a tour for ARTPOP after all. :)

ย 

This...:smh: I feel that Gaga conforms to pleasing the GP more than the fans in these cases...some people are only there cuz they like Bad Romance or Poker Face and she'll always have to sing that over a new song on her brand new album :megaflop:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

TEANUS

Ok, sp it's just cause she was late :sweat: I was gonna say....:toofunny:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FRANK1991

maybe she needs to cut Lady Starlight short, she's on there so freaking long we were all so bored and Gaga comes out so late

ย 

Starlight is just up there making really boring beats and changing it slightly after a while. Even no performance just playing music is more fun than that

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

britneylopez99

If this is true, I swear idk what I'll do. I go to the show in less than two weeks and these are two of my favorite songs, with Aura being my favorite on the album ย  :wtf:

ย 

my shows the next one in Toronto in two days, and if i dont get MJH live imma scream

She went on really late tonight.

Just saying.

what time did she get on?

Arturo

my shows the next one in Toronto in two days, and if i dont get MJH live imma scream

what time did she get on?

Like 9:30

J e s s e

I'm already pressed enough she isn't performing the AP songs in full but this :smh: Aura looks like perfection live :cry:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived