Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrownClown

Ok Gags...what the hell?! :toofunny:
I hope that for that price I get a backstage bonus too  :toofunny:

somechick

lol that's been posted in the official merch thread for a while. It's far too expensive tbh. :(

No @ the t shirt being more expensive than some tickets. :toofunny:

lol "some"? It's more expensive than probably half of the tickets. ;) GA was only like $90-100, same with upper level seating. :dies: They need to get realistic with their pricing.

I'm still bummed that the I&V t-shirts are $65. i would maybe pay $50, but $65 for a damn t-shirt? :help:

itsdominik

Maybe the black things on the shirt start glowing under certain conditions? She wouldn't offer a normal shirt for $150

nikola

I hate when people say that "gaga its too expencive" like gaga is in charge of the price's....she has nothing to do with ticket and other price's on the tour so it is not her fault .....(sorry for bad english)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

somechick

I hate when people say that "gaga its too expencive" like gaga is in charge of the price's....she has nothing to do with ticket and other price's on the tour so it is not her fault .....(sorry for bad english)

I didn't say Gaga - I said "they" (meaning whoever is doing the pricing).

Maybe the black things on the shirt start glowing under certain conditions? She wouldn't offer a normal shirt for $150

It's a normal shirt, but it comes with pens or something and you can colour it in yourself if you want.

nikola

I didn't say Gaga - I said "they" (meaning whoever is doing the pricing).

It's a normal shirt, but it comes with pens or something and you can colour it in yourself if you want.

and i didnt say anything to you xDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MANiCURE

Anyone seen this proper yet? So far I can only see the front - it's trees and a cockroach...

RAMROD

Is that VERSACE? :derpga:

(◕ヮ◕)✧*: 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived