💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga Daily Interviews Rob Fusari (aka 8-Bit of Cary Nokey)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

Thank you so much. I wish I had been in the room, we conducted the interview by phone, as I was in California and he was in New York.

you could be a journalist. Or are you?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Onslaught7

What a fantastic interview!  Thanks for giving us more insight and for asking such great questions! :D

ChicaSkas

you could be a journalist. Or are you?

I am not officially one, I do it for fun here on these forums. Someday it would be great to get paid for doing what I love!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AbuHassan1992

I am not officially one, I do it for fun here on these forums. Someday it would be great to get paid for doing what I love!

you're really good

Andy McQueen

To do this interview, I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone talking to him. The overall vibe was positive and sincere, at least to me. He could have been fooling me, but I doubt it. I chose not to release the recordings because it wouldn't have worked in a text article, so I typed it up the old fashioned way. 

I think the reinvention of his image is essential for him to move on from the past and forge a new future for himself.

Like he said, what do you do after producing Lady Gaga? Nothing else has taste anymore after that. Everything seems boring. It was literally unreal, how massive her success was.

Okay, thanks a lot! :) I believe you. :yes: Yes, that's true!

Kayla

AHH!!! YAY!! So glad you were able to post this, and so soon!

Can't wait to read it this week. Gonna go through it all when I have a lot of time to myself to really focus on the article. :)

Willy Wonka

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news and everything, but to everyone who keeps bringing up the lawsuit, please remember he wona significant amount of compensation. That means she did something wrong. It wasn't a totally unjustified lawsuit. I think it's unfair to hold that against him when he was only trying to seek justice when he had been wronged.

Sara

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news and everything, but to everyone who keeps bringing up the lawsuit, please remember he wona significant amount of compensation. That means she did something wrong. It wasn't a totally unjustified lawsuit. I think it's unfair to hold that against him when he was only trying to seek justice when he had been wronged.

But Gaga counter-sued Rob for taking advantage of her with the overreaching contracts he made her sign (or she was naive enough to sign).  And in the end, Fusari settled for about 1/10th of what he originally wanted.  That seems to say there was some validity to Gaga's counter-suit.

There is a difference between "fair" and "legal" sometimes.   Rob got what was LEGALLY due him, but whether that was fair is unknown.   I know laywers often don't see a distionction between "fair" and "legal".   But I believe it exists, and that's why contracts get re-negotiated all the time rather than try to hold a star (or star athlete) to some ridiculous contract they got Paper Gangstered to early on.

Born Brave

You are no longer the Audio Queen my love, you are the Interview Queen. <3 Amazing work.. PS I MISS YOU! 

badboymonsterx

WOW amazing interview! thank u for sharing. i always loved him, he always seemed to be such a nice guy. I wish gaga and him would make up, and maybe even see if there is chemistry there for a new song :-*

MonsterOfSpain

This was such a nice read, the way he talks about their relationship is beautiful.

ChicaSkas

You are no longer the Audio Queen my love, you are the Interview Queen. <3 Amazing work.. PS I MISS YOU! 

Awwwww Justin thank you so much!

That's awesome of you to say! and I miss you too. We need to do sunday episodes of RA i swear :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I know gaga has her own personal demons and she's not perfect, but it's quite refreshing to read about someone who supposedly has a lot of resentment towards her saying "I'm sorry, I made some mistakes, I want to put it behind me and I'd love a relationship with her again" instead of the opposite like Perez Hilton where he's already made up his mind and can't let it go and wants to pollute the internet with hate even if she isn't doing anything wrong.

I couldn't have said it better.

VTV

i smell FAME 2.0 

jk

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

high heeled fem

I saw him open up for Adore Delano the other day as "Carey Nokey" and I HAD NO IDEA I was watching Rob Fusari until I got home and looked up Carey Nokey haha. I was mind blown lol. Seemed like a nice guy though.

wow gaga looks amazing in yr pic :omg: i need her full outfit!!!!

Archived