💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What came first? Dope or IWBWY?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

I know Gaga claimed Dope was a rewrite of I Wanna Be With You but do you think it was that way round?

Dope's lyrics (to me) are better than IWBWY's and it wouldn't surprise me if it IWBWY was actually a quickly done rewrite to premier at Swine Fest?

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

Keep it clean ladies, we've had enough drama for one day

tumblr_mm9bebHJKc1qcgl1no1_500.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

iwbwy came first, she said so. she said dope was created out of iwbwy and in the studio it became about something else. 

edit: just because u prefer the lyrics to dope doesnt mean the rewrite to iwbwy was done quickly before hand. u guys dont understand the creative process at all. iwbwy has more intricate lyrics, and is in a major key as opposed to dope which is in a minor key. do u really think she made all those changes quikcly beforehand just to sing iwbwy at swinefest? 

ur theory is wrong and illogical. u only think she'd lie to make ur crazy theory seem plausible. iwbwy came first. 

Zsolti

the egg

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I Wanna Be With U came 1st, Dope is a different song, it just uses the same structure.

Computer

I believe her and it makes sense... that IWBWY came first and she changed it to Dope.

Not my favorite decision of hers but oh well :manicure:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived