Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA, LADY GAGA

xzxyyxzx

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I honestly think gaga had her breakdown but privately. I think with the situations of miss management, the dwuw video, betrayals and comparisons to other artists in a negative manner would have trigged something within you. I think it was early this year or late last year gaga posted selfies of her eyes swollen up like she was crying and said various quotes that can make me assume that she was in some sort of mental state.

Honestly thats to be expected, imagine being here especially during the things that have occurred during this era.

Never forget that scary AF painting she made  :ohno:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jojo Freud

Never forget that scary AF painting she made  :ohno:

Omg yes, Honestly I was terrified  she was going to do something during that period of time, something that wasnt good. 

Sakrai

Whoa! What a way to kill the mood.

But Gaga wouldn't do that because the fans would blame themselves. That's a bad thing to leave behind.

Gaga has a close family to keep her grounded and she surrounds herself with friends. She has a loving boyfriend too. I think Gaga has a good head on her shoulders and won't have a massive breakdown.

I'm 200% sure gaga did seriously consider killing herself onstage once or twice at the beginning of her career.

After BTW not anymore. And decided she'll never do it.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Benji

Whoa! What a way to kill the mood.

But Gaga wouldn't do that because the fans would blame themselves. That's a bad thing to leave behind.

Gaga has a close family to keep her grounded and she surrounds herself with friends. She has a loving boyfriend too. I think Gaga has a good head on her shoulders and won't have a massive breakdown.

I don't think she will ever get to a breakdown stage, like you said, she has a really good supportive family etc

I was just trying to say she wouldn't have a Britney-esque breakdown in public, it'd be a lot more private if Gaga did have one :rip:

bionic

I read that title in the "SPACE COWBOY, LADY GAGA, LADY GAGA, HERE WE GO" voice from Christmas Tree :(

buy bionic

xzxyyxzx

gaga isn't mentally unstable..k bye

Everybody has problems.. I didn't think I would gain over 20+ pounds after a devastating break up cause i would always work out but I did because I snapped, you just have to be pushed and you could snap.

Sugarfall

True, but I think being allowed to write songs for your own album is the most effective way to make people believe you have control. Every industry controlled celebrity does it. I don't think Britney has ever had real control, and I doubt she ever wanted it. It strikes me as extremely odd that in a career that spans for over a decade she necer cared to master her voice, or any instrument. In my opinion she's not very into being a performer. She's in the industry because life led her there. She has no motivation nor passion.

Again, this is exclusively my own opinion based on what I've seen. Nobody can be 100% sure what goes on inside her head.

She plays piano, and she is talented u dont get a record deal if u have 0 talent. 

ChasingGhosts

I read that title in the "SPACE COWBOY, LADY GAGA, LADY GAGA, HERE WE GO" voice from Christmas Tree :(

:lmao: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Benji

I haven't listened to Christmas Tree in 5ever :messga:

xzxyyxzx

Grammys to Grammys coming to save tha day

YASSS girl YASSSS, I'm ready for the slayge that is Jazzga

bionic

I haven't listened to Christmas Tree in 5ever :messga:

me neither :(

buy bionic

Sakrai

She plays piano, and she is talented u dont get a record deal if u have 0 talent.

Oh bro im so sorry if I wasn't clear in my last comment.

I do think she has talent. I know she can play piano and I think she's an excellent dancer, not to mention she's extremely charismatic. But that's really not the point. You see I think she is not made to be a musician. And that has nothing to do with the talents you have.

She plays piano on an extremely basic level, almost symbolically you could say. I would even go as far as to say that she was asked to learn piano for sole credibility reasons. I know for a fact she's an industry product. You have to agree that her dancing, voice or instrument talents have absolutely no chance of getting her a music career. She didn't write songs. So How did she get theindustry to produce her an album? (This is a question I'm genuinely interested in, so if you know the answer please do explain)

I think this is a key factor in her breakdown. Her rise to fame is so extremely suspicious that it makes her breakdown almost inevitable in my eyes.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

xzxyyxzx

Oh bro im so sorry if I wasn't clear in my last comment.

I do think she has talent. I know she can play piano and I think she's an excellent dancer, not to mention she's extremely charismatic. But that's really not the point. You see I think she is not made to be a musician. And that has nothing to do with the talents you have.

She plays piano on an extremely basic level, almost symbolically you could say. I would even go as far as to say that she was asked to learn piano for sole credibility reasons. I know for a fact she's an industry product. You have to agree that her dancing, voice or instrument talents have absolutely no chance of getting her a music career. She didn't write songs. So How did she get theindustry to produce her an album? (This is a question I'm genuinely interested in, so if you know the answer please do explain)

I think this is a key factor in her breakdown. Her rise to fame is so extremely suspicious that it makes her breakdown almost inevitable in my eyes.

Hello? Didn't Paula abdul get a music career from knowing celebrities after choreographing their music videos

thathimerosguy

Everybody has problems.. I didn't think I would gain over 20+ pounds after a devastating break up cause i would always work out but I did because I snapped, you just have to be pushed and you could snap.

tumblr_inline_n885rrnVtq1soma0j.giftumblr_inline_n885rrnVtq1soma0j.gif

Archived