Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA, LADY GAGA

xzxyyxzx

Featured Posts

xzxyyxzx

Do you guys think Gaga will have a huge breakdown like britney? I mean they both had highly successful debut albums with and had huge succes with their second and third album and both are pop phenomenons.. And the media are tore them both apart. So discuss

tumblr_inline_n1xp9g1IQs1sss11u.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yourfaves

I was expecting FAME. Disappointed tbh.  Let's discuss that flawless fragrance instead.

TimisaMonster

No...Gaga doesn't have the mental problems of Britney Spears...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Benji

I don't want to sound horrible and tempt fate but I think it's more likely that Gaga would go into hiding and kill herself than have a visible breakdown.

xzxyyxzx

I was expecting FAME. Disappointed tbh. Let's discuss that flawless fragrance instead.

I love FAME and I thought Gaga did too, but music not the bling ;)

Voltaic

FACT: The best albums come after mental breakdowns. Some examples are Britney or Bjork

xzxyyxzx

I don't want to sound horrible and tempt fate but I think it's more likely that Gaga would go into hiding and kill herself than have a visible breakdown.

I think she would be the type to do that as well :ohno: I mean she literally went into a mini blackout during the dwuw era due to her depression

I was expecting FAME. Disappointed tbh.  Let's discuss that flawless fragrance instead.

Vernier

The fact that my first reaction was to laugh :deadbanana: though not at Gaga killing herself, but at how out matter-of-factly your comment was :toofunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sakrai

Same. Was expecting praise on the flawlessness that was her saying GAGA, LADY GAGA. FAME!

But anyway, no. They're complitely opposite people. Britney was a money making machine that was brought in by the industry with the image of the "american beauty" in order to make millions. Her whole career (image and sound) was carefully constructed by corporations, and eventually that led to a lack of a sense of purpose and self, which triggered mental dissorders. Exactly the same as Justin Bieber, and eventually what will happen to Miley Cyrus.

Gaga on the other hand knows exactly what she's in for. She knows who she is and what she's doing in pop music. She built herself and therefore is not prone to that kind of breakdown.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Essence

Weirdest comment I've ever seen on this site :deadbanana:

Archived