đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga Had Control Over Single Choices

WorkBeep

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

If she had control, she would've released the worst choices and they'd have all flopped.

Shhh they'll call you a Little Manager :giveup: and say delusional things like "music not the bling" :eww: even if you may be right :emma:

omg i'm joking guys pls don't kill me  :cry:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

I think she would've made it a single

Of topic: Thoughts on Break Free?

Born To Slay

what's even a fukcing purpose of releasing any promo singles at all ? :wtf:

it always makes awkward situations, promo singles over-charting singles, causing a lot of mess and drama...

Venus should be 2nd single, DWUW should be sometime later on, there should be no promo singles.

I pray Gaga will not release any promo single again with her next album. :manicure:

It makes people pre order the album

Of topic: Thoughts on Break Free?

Brilliant song. Vocals, production, lyrics are all flawless. The song is inspiring!

Paper Gangsta

it always makes awkward situations, promo singles over-charting singles, causing a lot of mess and drama...

Venus should be 2nd single, DWUW should be sometime later on, there should be no promo singles.

I pray Gaga will not release any promo single again with her next album. :manicure:

Promo singles are brilliant idea but Gaga team is dumb and doesn't know to distinguis real sucess from preorder effect. Also there is no need to rush release song. DH was promo single and was sucessful but Katy didn't rush released it, she waited few months and it still managed to become mega hit

Tropico

Venus wouldn't even be alive if Applause wasn't lead single if I recall.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Shhh they'll call you a Little Manager :giveup: and say delusional things like "music not the bling" :eww: even if you may be right :emma:

omg i'm joking guys pls don't kill me :cry:

Just because someone says Music not the bling doesn't mean we are delusional. How about puting music and artistic integrity before chart success? It seems like there's a whole bunch of people who think selling out for the sake of GP is a good thing. :awkney:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

CrownClown

If she had control, she would've released the worst choices and they'd have all flopped.

Like she already did with her label's choices?   :toofunny:

WorkBeep

I don't think she like she would have :(

I think she would have went like this:

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5.MANiCURE or gypsy

bionic

Promo singles rarely have long-term impact like actual singles should because the actual singles are the ones that get radio play, videos etc. They should be the only ones getting promo/performances outside of show sets.

buy bionic

XoXoJoanneGaga

Sadly this. She wanted Aura, and didn't want DWUW. That says it all

SychosSoChic

Just because someone says Music not the bling doesn't mean we are delusional. How about puting music and artistic integrity before chart success? It seems like there's a whole bunch of people who think selling out for the sake of GP is a good thing. :awkney:

Because if Gaga does not make bling she can not give people Music.

I'm not saying sell out, I'm saying choose your singles carefully if you don't want to endanger your career.

This is a business first and foremost, a ruthless one at that,  let's not kid ourselves here by saying all that matters is the music when it is most definitely not. 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

shaneybaby

if gaga chose :

1. AURA (just said she wanted this as lead)

2. VENUS (was her original second single) 

3. SEXXX DREAMS ( she said it was the original lead single)

but she didnt get to choose :( 

Pain of fame1

Guys, you  don't understand.

Gaga said she WANTED AURA but that doesn't mean she would have released it if she could.

I'm sure she would have picked a safer choice as lead.

Pain of fame1

BY THE WAY, the singles gaga wanted propably would have been:

1.AURA

2.VENUS

3.G.U.Y/Sexxx Dreams

4.MJH (She said at the ARTPOP listening party that she wanted MJH as a single)

5.Gypsy

WorkBeep

BY THE WAY, the singles gaga wanted propably would have been:

1.AURA

2.VENUS

3.G.U.Y/Sexxx Dreams

4.MJH (She said at the ARTPOP listening party that she wanted MJH as a single)

5.Gypsy

She also said she wanted Sexxx dreams and MANiCURE as singles

Archived