💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Another Very Different Vibe I Got From Lady Gaga.

Bradley

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

I kind of agree to what you said, but I think it's okay for her to manage some of her stuff, the condition is that she has to make them right, not fck them up.

But she's not experienced in music management or making all these decisions. Her line of control should start and end with the performance. The music, the themes, the general image etc should be hers, but single choices should be joint between her and the label... however, she's been battling against them rather than working with them. That's never going to work.

What happened to having a great team like in 2009? She seems to have fired them all...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

What's wrong with admitting that mistakes were made and things didn't go as planned? We all know it's the truth. :shrug:

She's probably a bit unsure of where to go from here, I think. Another single, or just end it and prevent the handling of ARTPOP from sinking any furtherññ‚¬© Her music is very important to her, and although Gaga (and us) can turn a blind eye towards the charts and reception, it must be a kick in the guts to see how things have been handled and how ARTPOP turned out. 

I don't really blame her tbh. :shrug:

Never blamed her for anything, I was just pointing out the differences. :) But you've got a point.

Is there a post about this somewhere where she talked to fans? I haven't seen it.

I don't think she's as confident now because ARTPOP didn't do as well. That seems to me like it would be the obvious reason.

Check out the news page of Gagadaily, you can read the information there.

Didn't she say they totally ****ed up the BTW singles?  She even said her plane was BTW -> MTN -> Scheisse and TEOG last single. 

I thought she said Marry The Night was originally planned to be the lead single? And Judas the second, The Edge of Glory wasn't planned to be a single at all, it was planned to be a promotional single.

She said before that she was unhappy with the singles choices for Born This Way, i don't see how this is shocking.

shane_c

Check out the news page of Gagadaily, you can read the information there.

Thx, but this actually has more details 

It really doesn't sound like that big of a deal imo.

I think what she means about the Aura issue is that she wanted it as the lead single but as the record didn't let her release it she was so upstet that she leaked it. What I see is that Gaga has always been doing what she wanted with her music (for instance, the record told her that TFM should just have 3 songs and she said they'd be 8), but with the loss of popularity with BTW her record has started taking control over everything, so that has made her change. Gaga would never say what she said about Applause (that it's the worst in the album and wasn't even going to make the final cut) if she wasn't really angry about releasing it as the 1st single

XoXoJoanneGaga

When she said she'll "think about" releasing another single that's code for it isn't happening

Hexxx

I really get this. Gaga used to be OUTRAGEOUS. I miss the crazy fashion and the music was fiercer than anything I've ever heard.

Well she can't rule the world all the time I guess. She'll have her down moments

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Phlop

Aura

Venus

Gypsy

GUY

As singles :flutter: would've been a killer era.

I liked DWUW as a single until the video mess, but I don't think it should've been a single only because I really don't see Gaga dabbling much in that genre.

BYE

Tokyo Rose

LoL welcome to ARTPOP era. This whole thing has been out of character and slightly worrying as a fan

shes always stood strongly by her art which is why everything became a mess

But surely, that begs the question: If she stands so strongly be her art, why didn't she fight to the death with the label over it? :shrug:

CatelynnMarie

I feel she's just disappointed. This era didn't go as she planned and it hurts. It's a normal thing for an artist or anyone to be upset when things don't go as planned. I wouldn't go as far as to say she's changing and not caring about her career. It's just a bump in the road tbh.

Emvee

WAIT.

Why is everyone forgetting that she admitted that the BTW era singles were not the best and that she fought hard for BTW-MTN-Scheisse-TEOG...

This isn't the first time she has been honest about behind the scenes of her career. Or is this just another subconscious tendency to dramaticize the ARTPOP era. Like, this isn't the first time we've had a messy video result. This isn't the first time a song flopped. This isn't the first time fans are unhappy with her marketing (not enough or overexposed) and this is definitely not the first time people have thought that she's too accessible.

All of these things started during the BTW era. At this point, she's been this way for more than half of her career. Why are people still "shocked" that she's not some glam robot? She dropped that image in 2011. It's 2014 now.

Tropico

She leaked in 2009 but no one gives her **** there. :manicure:

And she wants to know what fans think? Y'all always say "Gaga's team should..." Now she asks what the fans think and you loose it?. :roll:

WAIT.

Why is everyone forgetting that she admitted that the BTW era singles were not the best and that she fought hard for BTW-MTN-Scheisse-TEOG...

This isn't the first time she has been honest about behind the scenes of her career. Or is this just another subconscious tendency to dramaticize the ARTPOP era. Like, this isn't the first time we've had a messy video result. This isn't the first time a song flopped. This isn't the first time fans are unhappy with her marketing (not enough or overexposed) and this is definitely not the first time people have thought that she's too accessible.

All of these things started during the BTW era. At this point, she's been this way for more than half of her career. Why are people still "shocked" that she's not some glam robot? She dropped that image in 2011. It's 2014 now.

Pretty much everything you said and especially the bolded part. These people will do ANYTHING to **** on the ARTPOP Era.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Archived