💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Another Very Different Vibe I Got From Lady Gaga.

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

This might be crap or I might just be drunk, but whatever.

So they asked her about the future singles of ARTPOP, talked about the previous singles' and much more.

Lady Gaga, one of the greatest artists in the world, used to be really mysterious, queen-like, dominating and unpredictable.

Of course she knew how messy the singles were, but as far as I know her, she never admits her weaknesses from her career (she only admits her weaknesses from her personal life but NEVER something from her career especially her music, have you ever heard of her saying: "I'm not confident in the new song."?) She acted like she didn't know the failure of G.U.Y., she acted like Do What U Want wasn't mismanaged at all, to make us think that she's strong, but...

For the first time ever, she told the fans, "I'm aware of how messy the singles were."

I literally couldn't recognize her for a few seconds.

As far as we know her, she always tells us she's going to release a lot of singles from a new album (she told us that she was going to release 8 singles from Born This Way), at the Jingle Bell Ball she also told us that she was going to release lots of singles from ARTPOP, but now...

For the first time ever, when fans asked her about future singles, she said:" I'm not sure...I don't know would you like one? "Yes." "Which one?" "Gypsy."

"Okay, I'll think about it." WTF? SHE SOUNDS LIKE MY FRIEND, NOT AN IDOL. AND I'M NOT BLAMING! It's like we fans control her career now.

AURA.

WAS INITINALLY THE LEAD SINGLE FROM ARTPOP. I think that could be a great choice. But she LEAKED her "lead single" just because she was very pissed off at her record label? This is so not like her.

I just feel like she's a bit lost and not that stern like how she was before now. Not sure what will happen next, no idea AT ALL.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

It does seem very out of character when you put it like that..

I don't think she could have possibly carried on pretending that this era wasn't a mess though, so that's probably why.  :shrug:

Bradley

I don't think she could have possibly carried on pretending that this era wasn't a mess though, so that's probably why.  :shrug:

I got so excited and nervous when I read the part where she's talking about future singles. It's like someone just asked her something she's difficult to answer, someone just forced her to admit something, someone just made her to be HONEST,

the answers she provide are not something we usually see.

AN Y THING COULD HAPPEN.

ryhanna

What's wrong with admitting that mistakes were made and things didn't go as planned? We all know it's the truth. :shrug:

She's probably a bit unsure of where to go from here, I think. Another single, or just end it and prevent the handling of ARTPOP from sinking any further… Her music is very important to her, and although Gaga (and us) can turn a blind eye towards the charts and reception, it must be a kick in the guts to see how things have been handled and how ARTPOP turned out. 

I don't really blame her tbh. :shrug:

tomsches

This fan story could very easily be made up...I actually don't believe this fan

Sad Kid

I'm not trying to be mean but the hell with u telling that Gaga is not like herself now. She's human too and she has the right to say everything she wants. Even though all the pressure happening in ARTPOP era like everyone says that it flopped she still smiles to us and keeps on singing "My ARTPOP could mean anything"..  For me ARTPOP is about how we are all different from each other but we can belong together :hug: .. Be contented on what we have know and stop complaining.. :manicure: . And what matters most is that she is happy. 

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Laceface

This, it would seem dishonest to the fans and inappropriate to keep covering it forever.

I prefer this honest Gaga to the one that was feeding us lies about everything being great.

She obviously wasn't happy with this era from the start and all true fans could feel it.

She didn't want "Applause" as first single.

She didn't want the VMA's performance to look the way it did.

She didn't want DWUW as second single.

She didn't want the Applause or DWUW videos to look the way they did.

It was all a big giant mess. Although her label is partly to blame, she herself failed as an artist. Her artistic vision got blurred in the fight between commerciality and artistic expression.

Next time, she needs to strongly stand up for her art and be honest with the fans from the get-go. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Sad Kid

The best that we should do is motivate her... She says help me now at DWUW and that breaks my heart :emo:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

She shouldn't bother a 4th single if she's not ready to promote it. I honestly thought GUY would be different as it took them so long to plan the single, we didnt even get a TV performance, just a couple of radio interviews :spin:

Oscar

I prefer this honest Gaga to the one that was feeding us lies about everything being great.

She obviously wasn't happy with this era from the start and all true fans could feel it.

It was all a big giant mess. Although her label is partly to blame, she herself failed as an artist. Her artistic vision got blurred in the fight between commerciality and artistic expression.

Next time, she needs to strongly stand up for her art and be honest with the fans from the get-go. 

Except non of that is really her fault. her record label is to blame for applause. mtv sabbotagged her vma performance dwuw record label again...the video i guess u could blame her. the point is shes always stood strongly by her art which is why everything became a mess

artpopmess

She was leaking her stuff since 2009 tho

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

That story could be fake lol 

And it's not that fans are controlling her career, it's just that fans WANT to control her career and she is always caring about what we have to say... She should only enter in Little Monsters to post photos and don't care about the ideas. Sorry if someone has one good idea, but she needs to do the visions and the ideas she has in mind with help and support from the label.

SiberianBreaks

I didn't know for the Applause video. Where did she said that ?

Archived