💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

No photographers allowed at artRAVE

LaLuna

Featured Posts

Google Translate can't judge context, and in some languages like French, whether it's 'his' or 'her' depends on the noun it goes with, not whether the person who owns it is a male or a female.

e.g.

sa valise = feminin, but could mean his, her or its suitcase, depending on context.

This is why we can't determine things as easily on the Internet :sweat:

LaLuna

A journalist said on her review of ARTRAVE : Lady Gaga has once again denied the presence of reporters and photographers at the Bell Centre on Wednesday night. A beautiful missed opportunity to increase his odds of sympathy in Quebec. Especially as its popularity and credibility are falling all over the world and his latest album sold poorly. (google traduction, too lazy to translate) :rip:

seems like the journalists are pressed a lot :ohwell:

Well, like someone else said, maybe Gaga is just sick of the media's BS and she's just returning the favor :shrug:

Also, mess @ the journalist implying that Quebec doesn't like Gaga anymore. Pressed as f*** :later:

monsterdreams

... I'm not sure how to feel about this

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

OBEY

Well, like someone else said, maybe Gaga is just sick of the media's BS and she's just returning the favor :shrug:

Also, mess @ the journalist implying that Quebec doesn't like Gaga anymore. Pressed as f*** :later:

yeah, i'm sure she's sick of the media, their pictures about her weight and so on.

nd then the journalist doesn't do any research to know "why" she would do what, and insults her. you see, maybe thats why she doesnt like journalists and doesnt want them at her shows :later:

Stef

A journalist said on her review of ARTRAVE : Lady Gaga has once again denied the presence of reporters and photographers at the Bell Centre on Wednesday night. A beautiful missed opportunity to increase his odds of sympathy in Quebec. Especially as its popularity and credibility are falling all over the world and his latest album sold poorly. (google traduction, too lazy to translate) :rip:

seems like the journalists are pressed a lot :ohwell:

Ironic considering Canada was one of Gaga's strongest markets this era :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LaLuna

Ironic considering Canada was one of Gaga's strongest markets this era :rip:

Exactly. Canada has stanned for Gaga since day 1, I don't know what the hell that journalist was talking about.

I'm glad she standing up against media. They are attacking her everyday since the beginning of her carreer she needs to protect her image.

This prevent the release of unflattering photos in order to avoid the weight "scandal" of the BTWB. The media will stay pressed and we shouldn't care. Threat her like all the other stars and maybe she will be nice.

Good job Gaga.

Sachasuperstar

On tv they were complaining how they were denied free tickets and have seat almost behind the stage

Nemo

The BTWB was the same way. I speculated then that she wanted to save the front row for fans, instead of the kind of dead crowd you'd get from journalists. But I don't think she's actually said anything about the policy. (?)

Anyway, while I realize there's a potential promo opportunity being sacrificed, I also realize (as they seem not to) how tacky it looks to be complaining about free tickets. Entitlement: it's not attractive.

RAMROD

There are plenty professional pictures already though from past dates.

Not sure why didn't this one.

She was doing the same thingbfor entire BTW Ball too though mainly because she had a tour photographer (Terry Richardson) then and was the only one that could take professional pictures for media to use.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

somechick

This has been the case since artRAVE started.

I didn't know that. Well with everyone taking pics on their phones we're getting some awesome shots anyway. ;)

Archived