đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Retro build: Disco Stick

Voltaire

Featured Posts

Voltaire

The outer shell was hand-stiched as pictured and you activate the light by pressing on the top crystals. I wish I could have found an even brighter LED flashlight (like those 50 dollar megalights) but it was tough enough finding a way to get it so that you could press it on and off while keeping the entire "stick" part thin as hers was. This sucker is heavy-- really more of a medieval weapon. My girlfriend fights me for it now because its become a sports-arena like waving tool during all televised awards shows.

I hope you all like it!

Post3.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post1.jpg

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

It looks incredible! What did you use for the crystals btw?

Thank you! Labor of love. I felt like the grandma from Happy Gilmore while stitching the leather. "My fingggers hurt..."

Here is a picture of the packaging, it says "Sparkling Jewels and they were 5 bucks a pack. The good thing was, is that there is repetition in the molds so you can make symmetrical structures (came in handy for making the top button pressable)

discomake6.jpg

Brenda Meeks

Love it boo! I wish I had one. :legend: I like how your guys wave it during award shows. :legend:

Voltaire

Love it boo! I wish I had one. :legend: I like how your guys wave it during award shows. :legend:

Hit up your local Home Depot and i'll walk you through the build.

I'll be shakin' my stick at the Grammy's this year for certain...

Hit up your local Home Depot and i'll walk you through the build.

I'll be shakin' my stick at the Grammy's this year for certain...

OOoo...I might do this :)

Voltaire

OOoo...I might do this :)

Message me when you're ready and I'll do my best to write it all out. It'll take some improv as I don't recall every step or measurement I made, but hey...how can it really go wrong...stick, flashlight, glittery stones.

omg.

you're the only one who've done it right.

one BLACK LARGE stick. and the metal stick inside it.

00026 † 10000

Message me when you're ready and I'll do my best to write it all out. It'll take some improv as I don't recall every step or measurement I made, but hey...how can it really go wrong...stick, flashlight, glittery stones.

What should I buy? lol

Voltaire

What should I buy? lol

Haha, I suppose I mean one of two things, either let me know when you are ready to go buy the stuff and I'll let you know what to get, OR if you're ready now give me time to write up the whole thing because it'll take a little while.

Archived