• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

Prometheus

15 mins is not enough in my opinion but i cant wait to see what will she do at VMA'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgoufy8PrE

This is done in 5 minutes. Entire album.

Blank Space

These were the videos that won VOTY? I'd be hard pushed to put any on my favourite list and they got crowned best of the year? Pleased to see Gaga got her dues. Beyonce was over-rated again and she copied Bob Fosse's choreography in it. And I'm surprised Sinead's still called #1. Not that I'm against minimalism and understatedness, but this video could have been so much better by actually having her express more emotion and have her crying. And the cut-aways to those random steps and statues are so pointless. The thing is, if a video is going to be this simple, why even bother watching it? It was no wonder some Adele fans were annoyed that they waited so long for a video for Someone Like You and when they eventually did, it was just a one take shot of her standing by a bridge in Paris, walking away at the end and not even singing. A music video is meant to be something that keeps you watching and if you're just going to focus on your face with basically no variation, what's the point? Thing is, because something is minimalistic doesn't make it good. I've never understood that theory. It's easy to think something is artistically minimalistic when it's actually the result of a lack of creativity. I'm not even a creative professional and I can see so many ways that something could go from boring minimalistic to interesting minimalistic. Why can't these so-called creative professionals do it?

It's a she, you must know Sinead is a girl's name. She was one of the biggest artists of the 90's and did one of the most controversial acts in music history on SNL when she partly changed the lyrics when singing a cover of a Bob Marely song to make it about child abuse in the Catholic Chruch. She then tore up a picture of the Pope while singing the word "evil." The performance was so shocking that even Madonna commented on it (and she was going through her Erotica era at the time). Nothing Comapres 2 You went to #1 in the US as well as all over the world. The album is came from went to #1 and sold 2 million in the US and around 7 million worldwide. This video has inspired countless artists and this list isn't the only one its been featured on, but numerous best video lists. It was actually this video that Miley admitted to being partly inspired by for her Wrecking Ball video (the looking into the camera bits obviously). Sinead then responded by writing her an open letter telling her not to let herself get s-xualised by the music industry and the story was widely reported and commented on. I'm really surprised that some people don't know her. That video is legendary.

OMG, You just tought me so well and interesting, that I will look up on her discography, will listen to her songs and will watch her videos and will read true meaning of them, Thank You very much! :hug: and I'm sorry for being such an ignorant dull.. :s

monsterdreams

I am sort of a stage design freak :creepflop: and this doesn't appeal to me

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0

this is better than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

ItsTommyBitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgoufy8PrE

This is done in 5 minutes. Entire album.

Slay me :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから