• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

Dangerous Man

Taylor's promo is insane. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GagaMyBlood95

I'm definitely watching the VMAs this year, but Idk what I think about this stage  :sweat:

Edited by GagaMyBlood95

LordDisick

beyonce-knowles-mrs-carter-tour-birmingh

We here at lovebscott.com just got word exclusively that Beyoncé is planning to perform her ENTIRE visual album with a show-stopping 15-minute set during this Sunday’s show.
Has anyone ever done an entire-album medley? According to MTV Exec Amy Doyle  nope.
“Beyoncé’s performance is very ambitious,†she said. I don’t think anyone’s tried this before. We’re expecting this to go down in VMAs history.â€

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/report-beyonce-to-perform-her-entire-visual-album-during-15-minute-mtv-vma-performance

baCUhcX.gif?1

Haroon

That's like 1 minute per song :huh: If she did a medley I'd rather it not as many songs and the songs longer :shrug: Looking forward to her performance regardless, they did say she's doing something never done before after all :laughga:

It's basically just a medley...with songs that happen to all be from one album

This concept really is nothing new...although Trans Siberian Orchestra technically didn't have a medley, they performed a whole album live start to finish along with other songs

I'm still excited to see what she does for the medley though