• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• nikola

nikola

i mean soem nominations are so stupid i mean dark horse is so stupid and boring if you ask me i would nominatr unconditionally because that song is great and video and not nominations for G.U.Y i mean are thery crazy i mean i didnt expect  a lot of noms but no nominations it like OMFG i mean you put wrecking ball that has no creativity i mean wtf i guess they nominated ideos that got a lot of atention.....and that mean be naked in a video and you will be nominated i mean then gaga should have relised DWUW  then she would be nominated i am so disapointed by this years nominations i  hope that she will get EMA nom but i dont have my hopes up But this is just mess not just because gag was not nominated also because some nominations dont make snese...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Opulence

:( I love Lana but the cinematography is the West Coast video isn't impressive and has nothing on Applause and GUY

Bebe

but Pretty Hurts was a FLOP and it got nominated

Yeah but they needed Beyonce, and Drunk in Love was ehh as a video.

PatrickMonster

but Pretty Hurts was a FLOP and it got nominated

but her album was successful... also they think Beyoncé is now THE THING, so they beg her with these noms to attend the show

brizoda

Sorry but Happy by Pharrell Williams nominated for best video of the year

is this a joke

djBuffoon

:( I love Lana but the cinematography is the West Coast video isn't impressive and has nothing on Applause and GUY

Most of these nominees have nothing on "Applause" or "GUY" :dead:

Was anyone really expecting any nominations for gaga? Come on ... Gaga's career has been a disaster for years now

Deal with it  :classy:  :tea:

hughdancy

Why is the problem vid nominated so many times? :megaflop: it's so basic

It really is just popularity, mess