💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

R&R Hall Of Fame: New Gaga Exhibit [Orbit Dress]

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

VforVendetta
The fact that she used such innovations in 2009 and now she walks in dresses made of paper :emo:
The material doesn't define the innovation.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

The material doesn't define the innovation.

of course not, I was joking about the paper dresses. My point is that this outfit is from 2009 and she still can't top it.  She has 2 amazing new outfits (the Bubble dress and the living dress) and she is not using them, they are more ART than the whole ALBUM.  Why did she made them ? When is she going to use them ? During the C2C era ?

VforVendetta
of course not, I was joking about the paper dresses. My point is that this outfit is from 2009 and she still can't top it.  She has 2 amazing new outfits (the Bubble dress and the living dress) and she is not using them, they are more ART than the whole ALBUM.  Why did she made them ? When is she going to use them ? During the C2C era ?
Are these questions rhetorical? :teehee:

Mariano

Are these questions rhetorical? :teehee:

Gaga is a ****ing mess. That's the answer.

VforVendetta

Gaga is a ****ing mess. That's the answer.

Leave the meltdowns aside now, we are moving to a new Jazz Era, isn't this innovation? It's difficult for Gaga to top her then outfits because she was on her top then and this made them iconic as well. Madsonna still doesn't have a more iconic outofit tha the cone bra (not that outfits are as important for Madonna's persona as for Gaga's but it's an example). Imo even this Era she had iconinc outfits and stuff. The koons ball and the seashell outfit for example (even if the outfit was nothing innovative but still). She really didn't use many innovative dresses she made like the living one but who knows what the future has in store? 

Applause

Isn't this in NYC?

No. Cleveland, Ohio.

I live about an hour from it. I am going to see it sometime soon! :)

Xalser

VforVendetta

She was so talented...

Talent isn't leaving though. :awkney:

Mariano

Leave the meltdowns aside now, we are moving to a new Jazz Era, isn't this innovation? It's difficult for Gaga to top her then outfits because she was on her top then and this made them iconic as well. Madsonna still doesn't have a more iconic outofit tha the cone bra (not that outfits are as important for Madonna's persona as for Gaga's but it's an example). Imo even this Era she had iconinc outfits and stuff. The koons ball and the seashell outfit for example (even if the outfit was nothing innovative but still). She really didn't use many innovative dresses she made like the living one but who knows what the future has in store? 

She could've used the living dress on the artRAVE instead of these ugly outfits (not all of em are ugly tho) and the bubble dress also..

I am happy about the Jazz era, it's just that she sometimes makes such stupid decisions... Why is she investing all these money in these outfits and stuff and then she is not using them ? At least give the money to me, I need them more :deadbanana:  :derpga:

Talent isn't leaving though. :awkney:

I am really realizing now how much influence her team had on her back then.  Now she is a mess most of the time and it's so obvious that it's because she fired her team .. 

VforVendetta

She could've used the living dress on the artRAVE instead of these ugly outfits (not all of em are ugly tho) and the bubble dress also..

I am happy about the Jazz era, it's just that she sometimes makes such stupid decisions... Why is she investing all these money in these outfits and stuff and then she is not using them ? At least give the money to me, I need them more :deadbanana:  :derpga:

Things will never happen exactly how we want them. This era was a mess but these metldowns are worthless now.

I am really realizing now how much influence her team had on her back then.  Now she is a mess most of the time and it's so obvious that it's because she fired her team .. 

If you mean her choices and management it is obvious that a team has a big influence on these. (not that we have seen her new team ever in full force). With DWUW the video was never released (good decision though imo after seeing the snippets) and GUY was never a good decision and was abandoned (her old team made bad single mistakes as well though so it's not something that I can blame her team or her alone now). I need to wait for a new full force Era to judge her new team and her new manager.

Mariano

Things will never happen exactly how we want them. This era was a mess but these metldowns are worthless now.

If you mean her choices and management it is obvious that a team has a big influence on these. (not that we have seen her new team ever in full force). With DWUW the video was never released (good decision though imo after seeing the snippets) and GUY was never a good decision and was abandoned (her old team made bad single mistakes as well though so it's not something that I can blame her team or her alone now). I need to wait for a new full force Era to judge her new team and her new manager.

I am talking about her creative decisions. 

ChasingGhosts

of course not, I was joking about the paper dresses. My point is that this outfit is from 2009 and she still can't top it. She has 2 amazing new outfits (the Bubble dress and the living dress) and she is not using them, they are more ART than the whole ALBUM. Why did she made them ? When is she going to use them ? During the C2C era ?

She was only given the bubble dress to wear once as it was a prototype still being worked on
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Giorno Giovanna

Imo one of the best most flawless epic groundbreaking outfits ever

it's so simple yet complex and never gets old

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Rudz Xinc

TFM era has the best fashion and tech IMO, I'm missing those iconic stuff

The Orbit and the Living Dress

I'm ****ing hate ARTPOP Era, ready to move on

Look at those clowns

Archived