Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj comments on BET speech + Iggy controversy in the media

Travis

Featured Posts

Back peddling at it's finest. No one put those words in her mouth. She put them there.

She pretends to be a pop singer, so bish needs to sit her ass down. The hypocrisy is real.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Is there even proof T.I ghostwrites for her? Cause i can't find any...or is that just a rumor that everyone thinks is true so they spread it :P

I mean songs like "WORK" seem so autobiographical,i have trouble believing it.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

River

But Nicki is not writing her own ****..

Look at all the writers who wrote stupid hoe for example.. it's not only Nicki.. maybe she wrote "you're a stupid hoe" and been credited as a writer O_o

EDIT: was knowledge about her, so I'm taking it back, sorry Nicki! :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cody Draco

This.

If she's proud of writing Stupid Hoe and Roman Holiday then..... :smh:

Roman Holiday is a masterpiece and better than anything Iggy could ever dream of doing, I don't know where the hell you are coming from. :awkney:

Sugarfall

Look at all the writers who wrote stupid hoe for example.. it's not only Nicki.. maybe she wrote "you're a stupid hoe" and been credited as a writer O_o

Nickis songs have 2-4 writers, and the additional ones are pretty much always producers/features/back-up singers. Maybe it's like with Gaga. Gaga can have 7 writers but no one says ****. On her early mixtapes there was mostly only Nicki so try again :flop:

She's always said she writes her own stuff from day one though. She said it when she was doing mixtapes, TMZ has her saying it, she even announced it on BET.

You guys are just trying to start some beef that obviously isn't there.

Adsoft_direct_local_marketing_automation

SEVDALIZA

"Onika Maraj, Tina Dunham, Safaree Samuels"

Yep, look at ALL of these writers  :omg: Nicki, her hypeman and Tina Dunham ( whom I don't even know :emma: )

Nicki writes her bars, try again some day. 

operating from another world

This. 

If she's proud of writing Stupid Hoe and Roman Holiday then..... :smh:

"I write songs that make y'all think"

aka I slant rhyme the same word 4 times in 15 seconds so you wonder how I have a rap career

Since the release of Pink Friday, her artistic integrity and my respect for her have dropped immensely and this is coming from someone who LOVED her during Pink Friday 

xzxyyxzx

aka I slant rhyme the same word 4 times in 15 seconds so you wonder how I have a rap career

Since the release of Pink Friday, her artistic integrity and my respect for her have dropped immensely and this is coming from someone who LOVED her during Pink Friday

Did lookin ass n***a not start a whole discussion on the internet about woman starting to assert themselves?¿ cause I recall reading quite a few articles on it.. And let's not forget songs like pills and potions, which has a great inspirational lyrics

Don't come for queen onika

tumblr_mbyd1jieGI1riqrcno1_400.gif

Blue Jeans

and yet you stan for Iggy, who ryhmes, You with You :awkney:

"it's Iggy Iggs!

Uh!

What you got?

Smart money bettin'

I'll be better off without you

In no time

I'll be forgettin' all about you

You saying that you know

But I really really doubt you

Understand my life is easy

When I ain't around you

Iggy Iggy

To biggie to be here stressin'

I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you "

wow them rapping skills are strong :sharon:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

aquaprincess

her speech was still pretty shady. i laughed tho. :haha:

but at least this time shes being nicer about it.. :ohwell:

She may write her songs but she doesnt have the talent of Lauryn Hill or Missy Elliott

Spock

Yeah it's a statement but she still shades

who will love me when the night is over

Archived