Katy Perry SUED over Dark Horse

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

The hatred in this thread... :awkney:

I mean, yeah they are similar, but they don't sound exactly the same. These people just want to make some money off of Katy, which I'm fine with. Her and her team have enough money. Give some to the less successful for "stealing" their beat. :laughga:

Computer

The decay

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Levine

The decay

What decay?

She's irrelevant, no one will give two ****s about this. See how ended the Brave thing. 

Honey Boo Boo

:lmao: The reach... if you think Katy should be sued by this then Gaga should also sue Madonna for Express Yourself lmao.

Preach sis

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

superman

not this of all fanbases accusing others for copying!!! And LOL at people thinking Gaga got away with it. Madonna dragged her to the pits with that interview and the tour performance. Unluckily these haven't got the power that Madonna has so this will go unnoticed. If anything Katy was smart enough to do something similar to a nobody unlike Gaga who went for M. That was a big NO :) and then lying about getting that approval e-mail on prime time tv made it even worse

Zsolti

When she starts being original :whitney:

:sweat:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MarryTheSequins

im honestly serious, i've never heard of this song before and when Katy made Christian music i'm sure she wouldn't have even heard of this?? Nor would whoever produced it?? It does sound nearly identical in some parts though.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived