💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry SUED over Dark Horse

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Oh okay then, this must be true in that case.

Really, people, stop. Just stop, you're embarrassing

No, you stop. I said I'm quite sure and not I have evidence and my opinion is fact, and you ridiculing my opinion (which is perfectly reasonable given that the ****ing intro is exactly the same) won't change that.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Just like Gaga remained unbothered with the EY controversy :whitney:

She did :whitney: The copied song was #1 for 6 weeks and sold 9 million copies.

Slay 5-time Grammy award winner :whitney:

Yanko

ey and btw had some similarities in chord progression and in melody which could be a coinsidense (cant spell that) but when an instrumentall is exactly the same...thats a bigger deal  :toofunny:  :toofunny: imnot a katy hater im listening to i kissed a girl as we speak (kesha is in the vid)

Slay 5-time Grammy award winner :whitney:

when will miss keen? :whitney:

Jenniferella

the ****ing intro is exactly the same

Opinion

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MonsterOfSpain

ey and btw had some similarities in chord progression and in melody which could be a coinsidense (cant spell that) but when an instrumentall is exactly the same...thats a bigger deal  :toofunny:  :toofunny: imnot a katy hater im listening to i kissed a girl as we speak (kesha is in the vid)

when will miss keen? :whitney:

Next year. PRISM is coming for that AOTY Grammy. :whitney:

Yanko

Next year. PRISM is coming for that AOTY Grammy. :whitney:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

Opinion

musical hearing 

MonsterOfSpain

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Bookmark me. :whitney: Katy Keene is coming for WEAVES!

Jenniferella

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

Oh now you're gif-ing me, how interesting.

The instrumentals are not the same, they're similar. May I remind you that a huge majority of the songs that get released are built around sounds that already exist ? I guess it's not necessary since y'all are a bunch of pressed fanatics waiting for every single piece of info about Katy to bash her. Is her success bothering you THAT much ?

By the way, funny that you people love to say how Katy isn't implicated in her own music creation but still love to say that SHE copied other stuff.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Oh now you're gif-ing me, how interesting.

The instrumentals are not the same, they're similar. May I remind you that a huge majority of the songs that get released are built around sounds that already exist ? I guess it's not necessary since y'all are a bunch of pressed fanatics waiting for every single piece of info about Katy to bash her. Is her success bothering you THAT much ?

By the way, funny that you people love to say how Katy isn't implicated in her own music creation but still love to say that SHE copied other stuff.

:lmao: The Katy defence I just can't :lmao: And Gaga gets trashed here every other hour :smh:

This is obvious compared to the BTW and EY fiasco. They actually have a legit case against her. I hate this b---h more every day. Watch the media give Miss Keene a pass.

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

:dies::applause: :haha:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived