💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna teases new song with title and photos

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

ARTPOP era is nigh succesful into turning me a Madonna stan.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HANZ

this definitely hyped me more than that unapologetic b---h thing

I think this album will be better than MDNA

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

darkwolf

See my previous post on her quotes and some of those are not accurate. Keep reaching while receipts escape you. #URLBadman

As for Madonna, her s-xing animals in her book Sex or doing a million of the others things she has done in her lifetime, weren't hype? :dies: Madonna remains the queen of creative hype. She never needed the media to latch onto sound bites to garner hype. Take this from someone who watched MTV in it's heyday. Just because Madonna has a better filter on her mouth doesn't mean she's not a hype queen. :toofunny: She also peaked in an era without social media, back when concert soundbites held no power.

I don't know what I expect hanging out here. There's 20 child fans for every 1 adult who was actually around for the robust part of Madonna's career.

I think you confuse promo and buzz with plain over hype. :reductive:

There are loads of interviews where she talks about BTW, ARTPOP, and how she's here to revolutionize pop scene....to me that's plain exaggeration. Because what she actually produces doesn't match up to how she describes it.

Did Madonna ever said she was going to make an app twill “ARTculture into Pop in a reverse Warholian expedition.� wtf is a reverse Warholian expedition? :dies:

I love gaga, but sometimes I wish she could just shut up.

Scarlet Witch

Secretly hoping for this album to flop harder than ARTPOP for ammo on ATRL on the disgusting medonsters.

I think you confuse promo and buzz with plain over hype. :reductive:

There are loads of interviews where she talks about BTW, ARTPOP, and how she's here to revolutionize pop scene....to me that's plain exaggeration. Because what she actually produces doesn't match up to how she describes it.

Did Madonna ever said she was going to make an app twill “ARTculture into Pop in a reverse Warholian expedition.� wtf is a reverse Warholian expedition? :dies:

I love gaga, but sometimes I wish she could just shut up.

Again hype is hype and as I stated Madonna has a filter. She is a lot more calculated in what she says.  Gaga does need to shut up sometimes, especially in this era of soundbites and social media. It's bitten her more than once, but to argue that Madonna doesn't hype things is false. She just doesn't do it the risky way.

Secretly hoping for this album to flop harder than ARTPOP for ammo on ATRL on the disgusting medonsters.

As long as it's good and doesn't shade Gaga, she'll have my money, flop or no.

Cody Draco

you can't just diss COADF like that sis.

I know right? What a mess. :awkney:

I wish the sh#t stirring component of the Gaga and Madonna fanbases would chill. Karma is a b#tch and wishing failure on any other artist to boost your fave is just plain  twisted and bad karma. I  stand up for Gaga when Madonna fans make these kind of inane statements on her forums just as I am doing now.

This should be a place where we respect other artists while celebrating Gaga in a positive way. No need to stoop to the lowest common denominator to boost Gaga or any other artist. Her talent and achievements are enough "ammo".

Giorno Giovanna

this finally makes me hyped for her new album

here for #sorceressMadge

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Chromatislaps

I just hope it sounds like Hollywood :music: or Into the Groove :music:

I see you're a Genesister heads deep

Tom-Hardy-Seduction-Wink-Reaction-Gif.gi

Archived