Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Official Merchandise vs Ebay - Take a look

panosmonster

Featured Posts

Torsoface

So question, anyone know where I can get a hard copy cd NONVINYL copy of MTN The Remixes??? It is LITERALLY my favorite remix album of hers and it, Yoü and I, and The Edge Of Glory seem to literally NOT EXIST!!!

That's because they dont exist. There are some unofficial chinese releases on eBay tho

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's not the same pacifier but they're very similar. either way they're not worth $10 tbh.

dfghuer5

The ones sold at the artRAVE come in an artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball labelled packaging, but the ones on eBay don't

Blake

The ones sold at the artRAVE come in an artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball labelled packaging, and the ones and eBay do not.

The pacifiers don't. 

dfghuer5

The pacifiers don't. 

I know, it was a generalization. The ones on eBay don't come in the same packaging as the ones from the artRAVE though.

MANiCURE

That's because they dont exist. There are some unofficial chinese releases on eBay tho

I'm confused , does he mean BTW or MTN? Didn't know about the latter

dfghuer5

I'm confused , does he mean BTW or MTN? Didn't know about the latter

There were no official CD releases of The Edge of Glory (The Remixes), You and I (The Remixes) or Marry The Night (The Remixes), but there are unofficial Chinese releases of them on eBay, but they are not official.

EDIT: I think you are thinking of Born This Way: The Remix, with the 14 remixes of songs from the album :)

panosmonster

The ones sold at the artRAVE come in an artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball labelled packaging, and the ones and eBay do not.

you are losing my point but it's ok!

panosmonster

$38 shipping to Australia!  :fthis:

if u search on ebay you can find it in better price. and my point is that you can find these items anywhere and in better price. 

RAMROD

if u search on ebay you can find it in better price. and my point is that you can find these items anywhere and in better price.

Of course, but whats the purpose in it?

People buying merch from a concert because they want something as keep sake aside of just buying some goodies.

It is attached with memories and emotional values that you do not get from buying it it from ebay.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThatSLAYGUY

Of course, but whats the purpose in it?

People buying merch from a concert because they want something as keep sake aside of just buying some goodies.

It is attached with memories and emotional values that you do not get from buying it it from ebay.

Exactly what I was gonna say!  :worship:

I'm not gonna buy a flashing pacifier just because I want one. I will buy one at the concert because it is attached with memories and will remind me of what an amazing time I had!

i don't literally want a flashing pacifier to wave around  :toofunny:

panosmonster

Exactly what I was gonna say!  :worship:

I'm not gonna buy a flashing pacifier just because I want one. I will buy one at the concert because it is attached with memories and will remind me of what an amazing time I had!

i don't literally want a flashing pacifier to wave around  :toofunny:

that's your point of view guys and this is mine. it's a place where we can discuss things. i still believe that buying a flashing pacifier 10dollars is ridiculous. buy ARTPOP instead. or the ARTRAVE tour book like i said.

ThatSLAYGUY

that's your point of view guys and this is mine. it's a place where we can discuss things. i still believe that buying a flashing pacifier 10dollars is ridiculous. buy ARTPOP instead. or the ARTRAVE tour book like i said.

And that was my point of view. Didn't mean for any offence  :hug:

Archived