• Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

:awkney: 56 yo woman trying to act like youngster

tumblr_mx4en4ZR5L1ryfjs3o2_250.gif

operating from another world

Raikou

I AM SO HERE FOR THIS.

Please bring it with this album or don't bother at all!

Homogenik

not-only-does-society-suffer-from-racism

She's right but there's nothing s-xy or adventurous about that "street" title... Hopefully Dildo got it wrong or it'll end up a bside à la Birthday Thong.

blacklistedd

Are some of you seriously hyped for such an awful title? As long as Madonna's name is attached to something people will convince themselves its perfect. Such a trip.

Psychedelic

Can ya'll wait until you hear the actual song before making such biased opions?  :awkney:

blacklistedd

Can ya'll wait until you hear the actual song before making such biased opions?  :awkney:

My opinion isn't biased. This song title is ridiculous.

And before you even start as I know you do :p If Gaga made a title like this I would be saying the same thing. So don't.

Psychedelic

My opinion isn't biased. This song title is ridiculous.

And before you even start as I know you do :P If Gaga made a title like this I would be saying the same thing. So don't.

I meant it for both groups of people bashing or praising the song title! So YOU don't!  :coffee:

blacklistedd

I meant it for both people bashing or praising the song title! So YOU don't!  :coffee:

Well I was bashing the song title so mmhmm

Psychedelic

Well I was bashing the song title so mmhmm

well, you might not be biased but surely as anticipated as the ones who believe the song is going to be a smash, and that's the type of behaviour you were criticizing so mmmhmmm!

Are some of you seriously hyped for such an awful title? As long as Madonna's name is attached to something people will convince themselves its perfect. Such a trip.

blacklistedd

well, you might not be biased but surely as anticipated as the ones who believe the song is going to be a smash, and that's the type of behaviour you were criticizing so mmmhmmm!

I wasn't referring to them praising the quality of the song itself but of the title

Im totally lost now though

• Mills locked this topic

Archived