Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LOKI [Official Music Thread]

LOKI

Featured Posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Lachlan but I like to go by my stage name LOKI (pronounced Lock-Key). I'm an aspiring musician who was part of the GGDCharts competition until it was cancelled earlier this year. I thought just because that competition was cancelled doesn't mean I shouldn't share my music with all my GGD friends, so here it is.

I am working on releasing my first independent album titled "It's Complicated" It's basically an album expressing my growing emotions of love and lust and what it felt like to be hurt by the ones you love. The cover art was created by one of my good artistic friends and I thank her very much! 

29cqkc0.jpg

And just for you guys I'm giving you a GGD exclusive track, Masquerade

https://app.box.com/s/nzktyidzn8krz4coze04

This track was produced by an amazing user on GGD, IWasBornThisWay, and it was a great privilege to be able to work with him :D

Please give me feedback, tell what you liked and didn't. Tell me if you want to hear more. Just tell me if you liked it or not because any recognition would mean the world to me :D

Gov Hooka

I like the lyrics and I love the general music theme of the song, it was giving me Electric Chapel teas

My preference would be for the production to sound fuller. While the minimalism with just the guitar and the drums was nice, the best parts of the song were when you put in your vocal harmonies, the song would be much better if you did that for the chorus with like a 3 part harmony. You could also experiment with synths more harmony in the guitars. it's a bop though and I love your voice :music:

I like the lyrics and I love the general music theme of the song, it was giving me Electric Chapel teas

My preference would be for the production to sound fuller. While the minimalism with just the guitar and the drums was nice, the best parts of the song were when you put in your vocal harmonies, the song would be much better if you did that for the chorus with like a 3 part harmony. You could also experiment with synths more harmony in the guitars. it's a bop though and I love your voice  :music:

Thank you, I sill make sure to do that in the future! :D

MORE COWBELL

DAT COVER :giveup:

Do you remember I was a judge at the GGD Charts? Well, I was going to be really mean when rating songs, because I wanted to see everyone's reactions  :omfgaga:

I was going to give you an 8/10 because it needed louder guitars and drums and a bass line  :ohwell:

So, if you added to it these things... Boom! Summer hit!  :staymad:

DAT COVER :giveup:

Do you remember I was a judge at the GGD Charts? Well, I was going to be really mean when rating songs, because I wanted to see everyone's reactions  :omfgaga:

I was going to give you an 8/10 because it needed louder guitars and drums and a bass line  :ohwell:

So, if you added to it these things... Boom! Summer hit!  :staymad:

Aww thanks, of course I remember you. The instrumental part is not what I indulge in, but I'll see if there is a way for me to manipulate it and add more sound :D

And an 8/10 doesn't sound that mean, so I'm flattered!

Archived