Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

✓Michael Jackson x Lady Gaga - The King of ARTPOP

Voltaic

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

if I was a huge MJ fan, I would probably appreciate it more. being a Gaga fan, I just hear MJ's vocals laid on ARTPOP's instrumentals. disappointing. the only really mashup-ed part is the intro.

2Ow2gqD.gif

Hey he used Government Hooker lol. Wasn't on ARTPOP but hey..

Rolodex of Hate

I love the ending of MANiCURE with the vocals of Government Hooker omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no legal choice but to stan

BornSimon

Yeah this isn't a duet album, it's mostly Michael's vocals over Gaga's ARTPOP instrumentals, but it's still SO good! It's very well made, G.U.Y./Scream is AMAZING, but the rest sounds really good too. I loved Applause/Dirty Diana and Do What U Want/You Rock My World as well.

FrankGutz

Rock Dreams omg!!

nkP7DpY.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

drbumblenut

First of all, this is amazing. I'm positive she would cry if she heard it. Secondly, what Gaga/Madeon created with that Mary Jane Holland instrumental  :legend:

EDIT: Omg the piano breakdown in Fashion! could have come straight out of a Final Fantasy game and I am LIVING for it

Fiendman

As a huge MJ fan, this is amazing! I love the opening track BEATiCURE, very well made. DWUW is so good on here! 

ryhanna

Holy ****ing ****, I just listened to the whole thing and it's amazing. It's crazy how well Gaga's music goes with MJ's vocals, and Dirty Applause is just magnificent.

Honestly, 10/10.

:gaga:

Even though some tracks are MJ's vocals over GG's instrumentals, that is a very DIFFICULT task, by itself. The two stems must combine musically and harmonically.

The mixing is great, the production killer.

Now listening BeautyCure. I am on the start of this musical journey.  :Kara:   :Jase:  :Jase:

Kids, don't rush to bash this. It is a gem.  :grr:

Perform Living

Archived