Featured Posts

crisTEAne

congrats :sara:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I'm happy that you had a great time, but what you did was unacceptable. You should only throw one or two letters, and not so many just so Gaga reads yours. This way other people would have the chance to see Gaga backstage too. I believe it was disrespectful towards other monsters, and selfish.

ย 

:wtf:

ย 

He can do what he wants, and hey look, it worked and he met Gaga. Ever considered a concert isn't just about meeting somebody but actually enjoying the show? Ever thought that maybe they had to actually spend money on these beanie babies? Let him celebrate his moment :fail:

SweetEscape

:wtf:

ย 

1.1.He can do what he wants, and hey look, it worked and he met Gaga. 2.Ever considered a concert isn't just about meeting somebody but actually enjoying the show?ย 1.2.Ever thought that maybe they had to actually spend money on these beanie babies? Let him celebrate his moment :fail:

ย 

1. So you'd like it if someone at your show threw a dozen of letters and Gaga reads one of his instead of yours or somebody else's who didn't have that much money to spend on beanie babies?

ย 

2. The purpose of the show is to have fun obviously, I wasn't the one who threw like 20 letters on the stage.

ย 

:awkney:

Miranda Sings

THAT WAS YOU! I saw this happen during the show and thought it was amazing! Congratulations, you two looked so happyย  :party:

thefamebitch

I'm happy that you had a great time, but what you did was unacceptable. You should only throw one or two letters, and not so many just so Gaga reads yours. This way other people would have the chance to see Gaga backstage too. I believe it was disrespectful towards other monsters, and selfish.

We did absolutely nothing wrong at all, you may think it's wrong and I respect that as your opinion. I've waited years for yesterday and god damnit I waited long enough. Meanwhile other fans who have met her many times were doing the same thing. It's my first time meeting her. If other fans wanted to meet her they should have made eye contact with her and thrown it when we did. I respect you opinion but if someone wanted to meet her more than us, they would have easily. We waited for our position at the concert, didn't cut anybody UNLIKE MANY OTHERS, and we threw our stuff up there like everyone else. We even told the person who was waiting in the room with us to meet her and he thought it was great. I didn't lie to other fans, lead them in the wrong direction, fight anyone or cut them. I simply threw letters and she picked up my friends.

Do you have to be in GA in order to throw a letter on stage? Also, did you say you wanted to go backstage in your letter? Does she only ask you if you put it in your letter that you want to go backstage? How long was your letter? And, do you have any tips on how to get her to read your letter?

Ladey Gagz

Do you have to be in GA in order to throw a letter on stage? Also, did you say you wanted to go backstage in your letter? Does she only ask you if you put it in your letter that you want to go backstage? How long was your letter? And, do you have any tips on how to get her to read your letter?

1. You do have to be in GA or else you can't throw it that far or she won't see you.

2. I don't think you have put it in your letter cause everyone wants to go backstage right? :shrug:

3. Throw em at the right moment when she sees you. I haven't been to the concert yet so I can't tell you precisely when

Michael

Oh please :roll:

1. You do have to be in GA or else you can't throw it that far or she won't see you.

2. I don't think you have put it in your letter cause everyone wants to go backstage right? :shrug:

3. Throw em at the right moment when she sees you. I haven't been to the concert yet so I can't tell you precisely when

Why does she have to see you in order for her to read the letter? I'm pretty close to the front of the seats so I think I could throw it far enough that it lands on stage...

MarryTheSequins

1. So you'd like it if someone at your show threw a dozen of letters and Gaga reads one of his instead of yours or somebody else's who didn't have that much money to spend on beanie babies?

ย 

2. The purpose of the show is to have fun obviously, I wasn't the one who threw like 20 letters on the stage.

ย 

:awkney:

ย 

I'd be fine because that's life. You can't always get what you want.

Gagaloo911

Amazing! You're so incredibly lucky, I am happy you had the chance to meet her!

Ladey Gagz

Why does she have to see you in order for her to read the letter? I'm pretty close to the front of the seats so I think I could throw it far enough that it lands on stage...

I'm sure she wants to see who threw it and she couldn't know who threw the letter so I guess anyone could say they wrote the letter :sweat:

Archived