Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE without catwalks...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

And we won't have Fashion!...

Guys, they chose the Zénith because she can't go to the Stade de France in October (and she can't refill SDF) and Bercy is closed in October. So we have the 2 Zénith dates (Oct 30,31) and a Bercy date (November 24th)

8Bit Heart

Hi, I was really anxious to see the show without catwalks because, I will see Gaga in Paris at the Zénith de Paris. And it's for 6500 people max. The catwalks can't be there because it's too small!

606619973549znithparisfosse.png

So, I watched several videos from last night and... the show is very different without catwalks... And for me, I find it really less impressive. I'm sad. But I will see Gaga, so it's good. I mean, there is less light, Gaga can not really change up on a small stage, the debut on ARTPOP is really boring without catwalks ...

For Venus... less impressive... it is less beautiful.

I know the most important thing is that I will see Gaga for an intimate show. But I was just giving my opinion. And you, what do you think?

Hi, I was really anxious to see the show without catwalks because, I will see Gaga in Paris at the Zénith de Paris. And it's for 6500 people max. The catwalks can't be there because it's too small!

606619973549znithparisfosse.png

So, I watched several videos from last night and... the show is very different without catwalks... And for me, I find it really less impressive. I'm sad. But I will see Gaga, so it's good. I mean, there is less light, Gaga can not really change up on a small stage, the debut on ARTPOP is really boring without catwalks ...

For Venus... less impressive... it is less beautiful.

I know the most important thing is that I will see Gaga for an intimate show. But I was just giving my opinion. And you, what do you think?

Where else besides Paris did she perform without the catwalk? Which video did you watch? Could i have a link.

SiberianBreaks

please tell me this isnt final 

The version of the show without catwalks ?

No I guess it's only for small venues

L E O

And we won't have Fashion!...

Yes you will, she only cut Fashion! and CLLG to fit the time of the festival! The zenith shows aren't festival, so she will perform the full setlist, just without catwalks!

Why wouldn't there be catwalks? I mean, this places are booked to host the artRave? Why wouldn't they book a catwalk friendly arena/stadium?

They booked the venues before finalizing the stage design

EvilChromatica

To be honest I like the show without the catwalks. This way she could occupy the whole stage easier. Also the stage is closer to the ground. It's like a better version of Swinefest.

high heeled fem

Haven't seen anything from Milwaukee so can't judge how it is without the catwalks. I like them though because it means more people can be closer to her for part of the show, which is nice for the fans. :)

yeah the catwalks

and the lighting 

is ****ing outstanding :giveup: 

Arturo

Milwaukee looked enjoyable even without catwalks because the atmosphere looked like it was enough to make up for that. I mean, you're surrounded by 18,000 other people screaming for Gaga in an outdoor amphitheater.

I don't know how a show with 6,000 will play out but I guess we'll see.

JOROMonster

After the show last night me and a couple of other Monsters met Gaga and she said that she really liked the show without the "floating runways". She said this show felt more personal and that she really, really liked that. She said all a concert really needs is just the lights and the music, other than that everything else is just extra. She said Summerfest was probably her favorite artRAVE so far. 

Arturo

After the show last night me and a couple of other Monsters met Gaga and she said that she really liked the show without the "floating runways". She said this show felt more personal and that she really, really liked that. She said all a concert really needs is just the lights and the music, other than that everything else is just extra. She said Summerfest was probably her favorite artRAVE so far. 

You can definitely tell how happy she was last night through all the videos.

I loved the Concert with no catwalks. I feel like with Catwalks, you get lost since there is so many things going. Especially this time around when the cat walks are 50 feet above the ground and everything is elevated. By having one end stage, I feel like I was able to get realy close to her versus a tall catwalk. Reminded me of the Fame Ball  :)

Love the fact that the stage was really low. :worship:  It's just too high in arenas  :smh: nobody can touch her  :lolgaga:

Archived