💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Trying to Get Backstage

brooklyngypsy

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Honestly, signs really achieve nothing. I hate to be so negative but it's true.

I held up one during my BTWB show. We wrote "TAKE ME BACKSTAGE GAGA" in tin foil covered in glitter so it reflected and she didn't even acknowledge it once. I help it up during Bad Kids and Marry The Night especially and completely ignored it so I don't think a sign will achieve anything tbh but you can try.

Normally letters and toys tend to work as she reads a few and then takes the people who wrote them backstage. 

she ignored it during MTN :(

this person has no chance :emo:

somechick

I have to go against half of these comments she picked 3 signs to go back stage at my show MSG. so they do work but some nights they don't. it's all about if she's picked already. but don't keep changing locations pick a spot and stay there. honestly the best time is right before s-xxx dreams she sits and reads letters. if you were in the FRONT and had your sign it might work then. but the throwing things have been a lot hotter this ball.

but as someone else said just enjoy the show your going to miss the whole show worrying about getting backstage. when i got to go backstage during the BTW Ball i didn't know it was coming i didn't do a sign or throw anything just enjoying the show and singing like crazy. some times she picks fans who are just rocking out.

What 3 signs did she pick at MSG? Most people she picked at MSG threw stuff on stage - they may have also had a sign. There was one guy who would hold up his sign every time she was on the middle runway and it completely blocked my view. :noparty: It's a little rude if you're gonna hold it up the whole time!

Thanks guys but the problem is that I sit all the way in the back in reserved seating so I really can't throw anything, right? What if me and my friends walk down to near the GA area and throw it? Would that be allowed?

As of now we have a large sign with LED lights on it.

You don't have GA? Then you have a very slim chance of getting backstage. I mean if you walk down and she sees the sign *maybe* there's a possibility, but you might also get told to go back to your seats by security.

But good luck - all you can do is try. And remember to have fun! :)

At roseland my friend and I held up small signs (we were on barrier and it was support messages not trying to get back etc) and she does glance down and read them. :)

somechick

At roseland my friend and I held up small signs (we were on barrier and it was support messages not trying to get back etc) and she does glance down and read them. :)

I'm sure she reads them, I just don't think many people get asked backstage with just a sign anymore.

There was a guy at San Diego who threw a wallet with a letter in it. Gaga noticed the wallet, read the letter in it and brought the guy backstage.

ItsTommyBitch

Try something creative and inspired.

Something ARTPOP!

iWLy4yi4j0t8u.gif

Like a stuffed dog  named Europe who is gay and likes pink.

Asia can be his beard  :hor:

Or maybe a dog toy for Asia attached to a note, idk.

My ARTPOP could mean anything. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TheQueen

Threads like these are so annoying. If you're so desperate to go backstage then buy ARTPOP Zone  :awkney:  or else build a bridge  :reductive:

I'm sure she reads them, I just don't think many people get asked backstage with just a sign anymore.

Yeah I agree the stuffed animal thing is probably the best bet for people but it is nice to hold up things to make her smile sometimes, she appreciates it. :)

somechick

Threads like these are so annoying. If you're so desperate to go backstage then buy ARTPOP Zone  :awkney:  or else build a bridge  :reductive:

aww give the kid a break. It's not like it was easy to get APZ tix. ;)

Yeah I agree the stuffed animal thing is probably the best bet for people but it is nice to hold up things to make her smile sometimes, she appreciates it. :)

I'd hate to think how many stuffed animals she now has. :dies: I'm so lucky because I managed to get APZ tix so I know I will finally get to meet her in August. Might make a sign for the Sydney shows when I go with my friend though (well she'll probably want to anyway).

I'd hate to think how many stuffed animals she now has. :dies: I'm so lucky because I managed to get APZ tix so I know I will finally get to meet her in August. Might make a sign for the Sydney shows when I go with my friend though (well she'll probably want to anyway).

Congrats! :)

To anyone trying to get backstage just remember to enjoy the show first and foremost and if it happens it happens, don't get disheartened if it doesn't work out. :)

somechick

Congrats! :)

To anyone trying to get backstage just remember to enjoy the show first and foremost and if it happens it happens, don't get disheartened if it doesn't work out. :)

Thanks.

And good advice. I mean the chances of getting picked to go backstage even if you have GA are still relatively minor when you consider how many people have GA tix. Better to not think it will happen and then if it does it's a nice "surprise".

Archived