💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think will be different?

Spyro

Featured Posts

except for some choreo changes due to the removed catwalk, nothing will be changed in tonights show

blacklistedd

nothing because thats what its been like all era, no changes, no surprises, nothing. this is dead. i am dead. life is dead. 

You go from hot to cold about this era all the time. You'll defend it and praise it and then you'll complain about it and make it as if you don't like it.

No one is one dimensional, not talking ****. Just an observation lol I don't get your position.

ON TOPIC: why do people think the show is going to change tonight specifically? did she say something?

aaronyoji

You go from hot to cold about this era all the time. You'll defend it and praise it and then you'll complain about it and make it as if you don't like it.

No one is one dimensional, not talking ****. Just an observation lol I don't get your position.

ON TOPIC: why do people think the show is going to change tonight specifically? did she say something?

lol i know i know, im just really bored with my life, a lot of bad **** happening this year, im just projecting really. 

Dr Rogoe

asia will replace all the dancers

fozzi will do backing vocals

YASSS!!!! put your paws up yaaas

Archived