💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga made some major changes?

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

amenART

LoveGame and Disco Stick added?

Please

she has to do this

please Gaga if you are reading DO IT

hoeslay

Tbh I'm predicting minor change. Like an added little prop or a speech or maybe even different vocalizations or harmonies in songs. Nothing huge.

MORE MERCH WOULD BE NICE BUT I DOUBT IT

I hope that she changes outfit for PARTYNAUSEOUS/Paparazzi/Do What U Want/Born This Way and for Aura/Sexxx Dreams/Mary Jane Holland/Alejandro

And i want her to change the SetList (remove Paparazzi,Alejandro,Born This Way,Bad Romance + performs Jewels n' Drugs

Performs in FULL Swine,Do What U Want (Solo),Mary Jane Holland!

NO @ removing the previous singles. BUT WHY TF DOESNT SHE SING DWUW SOLO VERSION FFS SHE TALKS ABOUT HOW SHE LIVES FOR APPLAUSE AND DOES THESE THINGS AND SHE REALLY DOESNT SING "MY BODY BELONGS TO YOU WHEN IM ON STAGE!"

Also you know what'd be nice even if it doesn't fit the rave theme? IWBWU. If she does BTW acoustic I dont see why not

CHANGES THAT SHOULD BE MADE

1. Use the same outfit/wig in Just Dance/Poker Face/Telephone that was used in Edmonton forever tbh

2. Wear one of Taylor's plaid shirts during MANiCURE

3. Sing Do What U Want full

4. Make Born This Way studio

5. Add LoveGame (with Disco Stick) (in replacement of Cake Like Lady Gaga), Dope, The Edge Of Glory & Judas at least :awkney:

6. Make Applause the last song (with the iTunes Festival outfit :legend: )

7. Make the Swine performance more epic and full, maybe shoot the toys and paint/water

8. Burn the Sexxx Dreams wig and outfit

9. Wear a Burqa during Aura and remove it when the song ends

10. Add a magical staircase to the Main stage so it's bigger

11. Speeches please, I miss them!!! :emo:

12. Please actually go into the ARTPOP Zone during the show, JT did that!

13. Fix Mary Jane Holland and sing it in full

14. ADD THE ****ING FIBER OPTIC WIG

NewYorkCity

As long as she

A) Doesn't add dope

B) doesn't take Partynauseous away from the set list

C) Doesn't change the ARTPOP-Paparazzi outfits

D) Doesn't take away any song from ARTPOP that's on the set list

I'm fine with any change. I like it how it is but oh well DWUW Gaga, She can always improve it :whitney:

geopang

Dope should be added as well as a sneak preview of a Cheek to Cheek song. Also add Lovegame. Get rid of green wig.

Kit Walker

Dope will be added. It's a piano song that she's performed before so rehearsal for choreo obviously isn't needed, nor is really any practice of it. And we know she hasn't been practicing anything new.

Plus, she said she wanted to add Dope later since she didn't want to start on a sad note.

Extend swine! It's the only real rave song on the album, can't believe she'll cut that but keep full Papparazi! Nothing wrong with the song but seriously it's not fit for a rave.

Stef

Gaga being Gaga there's bound to be changes, albeit probably not huge changes, she did say she wanted to debut new songs, although may not happen until a new leg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived