Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Stippling Drawing

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

10330320_10204086275306508_8714122700038

I'm still working on the shading(near the chin and left of the face), but it's pretty much 95% done!  I'm so happy with it.  Especially the hair.  Didn't know I could pull that off.  The drawing is completely drawn by dots stamped on from pen.  Took a few hours... haha  But definitely a style of sketching I'll continue with.  Oh, and this photo is from the Porter Magazine spread from the Spring.  Would love your feedback!   :awesome:

Scarlet Witch

WOW! :applause:

The teeth could use a little work though, it looks like the one at the end of BTW video.

gagalovesme

OMG how do you have the patience for that?! It looks absolutely stunning. I've always wanted to try a style of drawing like this but I just think that I'd be rubbish at it and get really frustrated! You're sooooo talented

DeleteMyAccount

OMG how do you have the patience for that?! It looks absolutely stunning. I've always wanted to try a style of drawing like this but I just think that I'd be rubbish at it and get really frustrated! You're sooooo talented

I just get into the zone.  I was at Starbucks the other working on this for 5 hours.  I treat it like a workout or yoga.  You should try!  I find it easily to draw this way rather line with lines.  It takes longer, but it's easier to sculpt the face and such.

Archived