Will / Did you buy 'Cheek to Cheek'?

Bradley

Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?

Featured Posts

somechick

WOAH. ULTIMATE LOYALTY.

It's good to have high expectations for a talented artist like Lady Gaga, but don't disappoint yourself. The Lady Is A Tramp was made three years ago.

It was a cover, so it doesn't really matter when it was made. 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

It's scary that on her FAN FORUM only 65% of people plan to buy her next record.

I wouldn't wanna know what the GP thinks.  :eww:

this. VERY SCARY. To all those who never buy music or that are not going to buy it: Why are you in a music forum and why are you a gaga fan then? This is not positive at all.

There are like 20 people who are not going to buy it in a gaga site, don't wanna think about the GP...

somechick

this. VERY SCARY. To all those who never buy music or that are not going to buy it: Why are you in a music forum and why are you a gaga fan then? This is not positive at all.

There are like 20 people who are not going to buy it in a gaga site, don't wanna think about the GP...

Seriously? It's a jazz album. That's not for everyone. Just because you are a fan or someone doesn't mean you have to like/buy everything they do.

Bradley

Seriously? It's a jazz album. That's not for everyone. Just because you are a fan or someone doesn't mean you have to like/buy everything they do.

But if you are a fan you probably trust her ability of writing music.

somechick

But if you are a fan you probably trust her ability of writing music.

But it's a completely different type of music, and it's not just her, it's Tony too, and we don't even know if they are actually writing the songs or just covering old jazz standards...

ChicaSkas

I will probably buy more copies of it than I did of ARTPOP. and i bought like 7 of ARTPOP! :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

somechick

I will probably buy more copies of it than I did of ARTPOP. and i bought like 7 of ARTPOP! :dead:

7? lol I bought 3 I think. 1 normal in the US when it was released, 1 in Aus and then one deluxe with the itunes festival dvd. :dies:

MonsterOfSpain

After I buy ARTPOP

:smh: I wonder if you critize her sales and charts positions too.

7? lol I bought 3 I think. 1 normal in the US when it was released, 1 in Aus and then one deluxe with the itunes festival dvd. :dies:

I bought 6! 2 Deluxe ones, 1 Korean, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Japanese and the vynil. :)

somechick

:smh: I wonder if you critize her sales and charts positions too.

I bought 6! 2 Deluxe ones, 1 Korean, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Japanese and the vynil. :)

Oh come to think of it, I pre ordered it on iTunes too. lol so I also have a digital copy. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person here. :dies:

MonsterOfSpain

Oh come to think of it, I pre ordered it on iTunes too. lol so I also have a digital copy. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person here. :dies:

I never bought anything in digital except 'Applause'... I mean I can put the CD in the computer and it will automatically go to my iTunes library.

Giorno Giovanna

But it's a completely different type of music, and it's not just her, it's Tony too, and we don't even know if they are actually writing the songs or just covering old jazz standards...

I agree

:tea: :golfclap:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Mills locked this topic

Archived