Bradley

Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably will end up buying it, I physically own all of Gaga's albums, quite a few of the singles/vinyls too.

It's scary that on her FAN FORUM only 65% of people plan to buy her next record.

I wouldn't wanna know what the GP thinks.  :eww:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Addy Ezzie

Yes of course ! It's a new Gaga album, I need it ! And I love it when she sings jazz :flutter:

Manul

Nope. I hate jazz. But if it will be pop/jazz (more pop) then I might give it a shot.

it wasn't laaaahv

Bradley

It's scary that on her FAN FORUM only 65% of people plan to buy her next record.

Yes...it's scary.

Emvee

68.15%

So much for loyalty :laughga:

This album isn't really for her run of the mill twinkie fan anyway.

Yeah, I'll buy it. I love jazz. Would love it if she did a blues album too. I wish her and Tony lots of success with this project.

somechick

It's not exactly a "normal" Gaga album. I can imagine many younger people might not like jazz music (and quite possibly lots of older people too).

L E O

I love jazz, so I will totally buy it. Maybe twice. Or more, so I can gift it to my friends! (And if I have enough money  :laughga: )

CHROMATlCA

If i wasn't so poor i definitely would buy it. I will have to hear what it sounds like before making any solid decisions. (although judging by the lady is a tramp is gonna slay)

Bradley

I will buy it even though I hate Jazz.

WOAH. ULTIMATE LOYALTY.

If i wasn't so poor i definitely would buy it. I will have to hear what it sounds like before making any solid decisions. (although judging by the lady is a tramp is gonna slay)

It's good to have high expectations for a talented artist like Lady Gaga, but don't disappoint yourself. The Lady Is A Tramp was made three years ago.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived