Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna told Lily Allen to not send "Sheezus" to Gaga

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I don't know why anyone would think she was being sarcastic though. It's a song about empowered women in the music industry… :shrug:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

She didn't make fun of Gaga in the song. If anything, she was much more complimentary to Gaga than to the other girls. If you think that she is dissing her, you have misunderstood it. She is saying that even though her career isn't as huge as it once was, it's not a bad thing because at least she's doing something she really believes in and hasn't sold out for success. Lily has always spoken very highly of Gaga.

VforVendetta

I don't think it was making fun of her as much as she was implying that her career is dying...

Lily Allen has cleared this up before. She said these lines have to do with Gaga taking risks and sticking with her art even after not being well received so she's a martyr.

VforVendetta

So yeah basically I was right

Basically, no. :awkney:

Willy Wonka

Basically, no. :awkney:

Nope

She wouldn't be a martyr if her career wasn't declining

VforVendetta

Nope

She wouldn't be a martyr if her career wasn't declining

If you look it that way yes but you are taking this too far.  :roll:  The point of the lyrics wasn't to say that Gaga's career is declining. Can you imply that as well? Yes. Still it was not the point and no you were not right.

Willy Wonka

If you look it that way yes but you are taking this too far.  :roll:  The point of the lyrics wasn't to say that Gaga's career is declining. Can you imply that as well? Yes. Still it was not the point and no you were not right.

I never said that was the point of the lyric. But that's the implication and that's why I said Gaga could possibly interpret it in a negative fashion.

****, get off my dick.

VforVendetta

I never said that was the point of the lyric. But that's the implication and that's why I said Gaga could possibly interpret it in a negative fashion.

****, get off my dick.

Not even gonna bother anymore anyway. 

Azula-azula-24342740-285-202.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Gagaloo911

y not?

I don't think Lilly was shading/offending Gaga in her song, I actually think she was defending her.

She respect Gaga's vision and thinks Gaga is a martyr bc people don't appreciate instead they try to tear her apart

:lmao: at the GIF!!!!!! Where is it from?

Unreleased DWUW vid I think :rip:

• 1 month later...

Archived