Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga blasted by PETA

lego

Featured Posts

lego

article-2663316-1EF1EFB800000578-233_634

The three pictures quickly caught the attention of PETA, whose senior vice president of cruelty investigations spoke out Thursday.

'Lady Gaga may choose to decorate herself with elaborate and even uncomfortable outfits, but Asia doesn't get to make that choice,' Daphna Nachminovitch told Radar Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2663316/Lady-Gaga-steps-pet-pooch-Asia-PETA-blasts-draping-jewelry-dog.html

FreePalestine

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

They're boring as **** seriously

I'm sure no dog in the planet has a life like Asia does

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Goosey

Shut it, PETA. No one cares. It's just jewellery and it's a dog.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

artpopmess

Peta should focus on homeless animals instead of Asia at least she isnt starving to death

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

AmenTheNight

"Blasted" ? Come on, that's only a few jewels Asia wore for the picture only. Many dogs wish they were treated as good as Asia.

Miley

"Lady Gaga may choose to decorate herself with elaborate and even uncomfortable outfits, but Asia doesn't get to make that choice"

Really? I thought Asia woke up every morning choosing her own outfits. Wow this is brand new information!!

high heeled fem

I think PETA is against having pets in general

i mean this is crazy josh :lmao:im veggie i believe in animal rights but this is a JOKE :lmao:

and its embarrassing as well....i will say though i hope gaga didnt squeeze on those earring's to asia's ear too hard :ohno

Really? I thought Asia woke up every morning choosing her own outfits. Wow this is brand new information!!

:dies:

Kayla

Oh, FFS. That dog is well taken care of, very happy, and they're making a big stink out of her dressing Asia up one day for a short period of time. Crap like this doesn't deserve to be in the news. 

HausOfCarlos

I think PETA is against having pets in general

This but there are so many pop stars with pets , why attack mainly Gaga?

Lassex

Does it really hurt Asia if she puts those earrings/jewellery on her for a moment? :awkney:

Archived